• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

well the bottle i have is only 600mg i didn't know until after i bought it!
I may order more though!

I did clomid once back in the june/july cycle it was 50mg and it made my cycle 40 day! I am hoping soy wont delay it! I am really looking forward to the strong O pains! isn't that sad? haha

I just ordered more :)

and i'm going to order more opk sticks and the clearblue digital ones!

You have a great plan if you're not preggo :) I hope you can be my bump bud someday soon :)

yeah that is my plan 3-7! I just hope i dont end up with twins! I can only handle one right now! Twins run no where on either side of the family, but still! lol

and andrea! I hope so too :)

for the past hour i have been having like sore ovaries.. it feels like both kinda, but i think its mostly my right one. Feels like ovulation? I know I have already ovulated and i'm almost 11dpo. i've never ovulated twice in one month. Anybody have any ideas?

Maybe its a cyst?
I used to get cysts all the time after I ovulated. They can be very painful :(

My soy cycle was terrible, it messed with my ovaries and caused cysts.....just saying

i dont really think its a cyst cause this isn't really painful. its just kinda sore like i'm about to ovulate and it just started.

maybe, but my ovulation and af pains are completely different.. this doesn't feel like af cramps.. idk what it is..

Just had some nice :sex: with dh and I had some pinkish orange cm when I wiped none on him or anywhere else just when I wiped. I swear it felt like I was ovulating on my right side then the be then the pinkish cm enough to cover the toilet paper and now my hooha is burning.. maybe it was implantation? Hope be didn't hurt anything if it was cause that was a good O.. Ymir ;)

Hey Brittany, I just updated myself on your thread (it was kind of intimidating bc it got long quick!) and I wanted to tell you I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: I had a chemical when we first started ttc and then a year of nothing until my bfp so it sounds like I did things opposite of you!

I also wanted to add that my only signs of being pregnant with this one were heartburn and O like pain-even now the growing pains can feel like O pain to me. I hope this is it for you but I'm glad you've got a good plan and a clear head going forward!

So no more pink cm but this afternoon I had some yellow glob that kinda looked like ewcm but yellow.. eww! Bbs hurt like a mofo like it hurts to walk. I had a killer headache and stomachs is talking like crazy I'm so gassy. Oh and I feel a burning like uti feeling! Weird! This morning I tested really quick and swear I saw a faint line but it was morning so my eyes could be seeing things. Ill be home in like 2 hours and will try another one then although it'll probably be diluted pee!

When I had my successful pregnancy I felt like I had a uti till around 7 weeks xxx

Last cycle at like 1-3 dpo I felt like I had a uti I'm so ready to get out of this class and go home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->