im no doctor, but... pg 85!

thank you! i've been waiting a longgggg 14 months to do this!

I'm glad it didn't go to the point where u stop being cute lol, after 5 years I told DH and he goes "we'll see." Lmao, I am so so happy for you and stucki!

I most def. will let you know! He will probably just be like "are you for real?" hahaha, but here is the link to my blog! I'll be updating that with lots of cute baby things throughout my pregnancy! I'll still be here too of couse!

https://babyveronee.blogspot.com/

Brittany I am going to school for radiology too!!! How cool. I want to do baby sonograms lol, and to help women in my position with internal sonograms. I know I will love it. And just being the tech, I never am to give any bad news! That's the doctors department.

Thanks!

He walked in the hall (I'm laying in bed) he turned on the hall light stopped for a min looked at it and walked in the room and said "what does that mean?" I said what does it say so he walked back looked at it again looked at the test went to the bathroom to lee came back out looked at it again said " when will u do another one?) I said whenever I buy one why. He said will the line get darkeri said yeah I'm just early. He starts smiling and looks at our dogs and said y'all are in trouble now! Lol hes crazy!

Lol guys r such dorks!! That's cute! He is probably shocked! I bet tomorrow he is like whoaaa!

YAY!! That FRER looks good!!
I had somethin similiar to that when I was 9 dpo.
You could totally see it in person but hardly in the picture lol.

But I can really see your line :wohoo:
Here's my test :)

Attachments

• 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 28
I think I can see it. I have a few like that. I am waiting a few more days to re test. Good luck!!

yeah he was surprised cause we weren't really trying. I didn't have any opks on the bathroom counter this month, I threw all my pregnancy tests in the trash if they were negative and on Thursday when they started turning positive I hid them in a baggy under the sink so he had NO idea what-so-ever!

and I def. think i'm not as far as 4w2d I think I ovulated later, but I don't have any way to know until I see the doctor! I will be calling them Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->