I'm not dealing well with all this

eclipse

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!
Reaction score
About 20 days ago we lost Chris's grandfather who we were very close to. We are still trying to get over that. Then today we find my beloved cat dead under the bed. I completely lost it. I've been hysterical for hours and called out of work and in their infinite support they gave me a warning that I've exceeding my days off. Well if you *******s covered bereavement leave and didn't make me use my own paid time off like every other place in the world...plus I work in an ER and have a toddler.....I am a mess. I've had Jaina since I got her my freshman year of college and bottle fed her because she was so tiny and to think she died alone....:( :(:cry:

Crap, now I'm crying again. Sorry guys, I will shut up now. :(

Sorry all this has happened chick - your work seem like assholes!!!! Most places have some sort of compassionate leave?

Hope you start to feel better soon x x x

Oh god, that all sounds so crap. Sorry about your OH grandfather and your cat. No wonder you're feeling a bit stressed. If you really can't cope - go to the docs. At least they will be able to sign you off work officially - then work can stick that in their pipes and smoke it!
I really hope things start to look up for you soon x x:hug:

:hugs: that is horrible hunny, I am so sorry for your losses. And that your employers are total and utter idiots xxx

i am so sorry for your losses, really i am. i lost my darling cat scampi in May 2008 and i still miss him. I had him for 10 years and he was such a lovely companion.

please give yourself time to grieve.....

:hug:

Christine
X

You guys are so wonderful, and Kat, you made me LOL with the pipe comment. Thanks for that. I'm just waiting for them to write me up, but oh wow, they just gave me a "market raise" and extensive praise for doing so well and when I'm here I am their best employee? Oh, ok. Jerks. It is so weird without my cat, I've been crying more about her than OH grandfather...how odd. Thanks again guys :) I really needed the hugs.

Im sorry to hear... My boyfriend lost both of his Grandfathers right before christmas. I was around 30 - 35 weeks pregnant between the two.. Prayers are with you, death is always hard.

So I got written up for "excessive unplanned absences". Since June. Barely over the alloted time. I don't understand how I can be written up when I have pto to cover it, but it is a "written verbal warning", whatever that means. I'm sort of pissed, but at the same time, resigned. I mean, I live 1000 miles from closest family so if Liam Chris or I are sick, I have to eat it. Family friendly policy my ass. :p

ON the plus side, we planted a nice plant on Jaina's grave and I put flowers there and can see it sort of from my bedroom window, so that puts my mind at ease some. Also I know the knucklehead cats aren't torturing her anymore so that helps as well. Too much death too fast! Can't deal!

Oh sweety, im so sorry ive just seen this.
Im sorry :hugs:
You are having such a rubbish time of things right now. Im here anytime okay sweets?
By the way, im coming to kick your bosses ass too.
-x-

Thanks guys LOL ^^ Drazic! Yeah, it was all I could do to maintain my composure during the "counseling" LOL At least I got to write comments. don't worry, I behaved myself.....no really! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->