I'm not sure when I got pregnant????

sassy_tiger

Reaction score
Okay ladies I need help. Maybe this has happened to some one already.

I got my period (or so I think) on the 7th. I will say that it literately lasted about a day. spotted/started on the 7th and the 8th a full day and the the 9th spotted. It was the shortest I've had. I did a pregnancy test a day or two before my period and plain negative. I :sex: on the 4/9 & 4/10 & 4/12 & 4/15 & 4/17 & 4/18.

With that being said. I didn't test for ovulation until Sunday 4/15/16 and it has been positive since then.

All of my apps said i would ovulate this past weekend or some time beginning of this week or even late this week. When in the world did I get pregnant. In stead of being super excited I'm more like worried of when it happened.

Did i ovulate as soon as my period was over is that possible or did i have a period even tho i was pregnant.... ugh..

I'm also worried because I take levothyroid for my thyroid. And I'm suppose to go as soon as possible so they can change my meds I guess.

When did I get the :bfp::bfp:

I just took this test 15min ago..... I'm sure tomorrow morning it will be much darker.

Attachments

• positive1.jpg
    positive1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 11
What made you take a pregnancy test? Were you having any symptoms? If those are all the data that you DTD, then I would say the earliest one ( April 9th?) has to be it. That line is pretty dark.

It could be that what you thought was your period was actually IB. That happened with one of my pregnancies last year. It was pretty heavy, like my period but then I was suspicious because it was so short! At your first u/s, they can give you a better range of time based on how big baby is.

If it were my guess your period was implantation bleeding, and your ovulation tests came back positive because you were pregnant (I've heard that happening to some people). So you could well be 6 weeks along, that test does look quite dark! Best go to your doctor and get a scan.

I know its probably going to sound weird but because I ovulate fast. I mean from one day being light to another it will just be dark and positive and then as soon as it came it leaves. So ovulating 4 days in a row is just not normal at all for me. So just for kicks thinking its going to be negative I'll just check. I have a lot of cheap test anyway.

I just did a clear blue digital test and it came back saying pregnant. Tomorrow I'll do the one that says how many weeks and see what it says.

thanks for the reply!

If it were my guess your period was implantation bleeding, and your ovulation tests came back positive because you were pregnant (I've heard that happening to some people). So you could well be 6 weeks along, that test does look quite dark! Best go to your doctor and get a scan.

I'm thinking that's what happened. I'm really glad I decided to check today so I can start making calls to my two doctor I'm going to have to see. My last period before this bleeding was on 3/11. Hopefully this little seed sticks. Thank you!

oh yeah i took a clear blue digi and it said :bfp:. Just 15min ago. so yay!

I would make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible. Let them know you aren't sure how far along you are. They can do an ultrasound to get an idea.

I agree I think it was Ib bleeding so your about a month along then congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->