I'm on pregnant to get a free tummy tuck!

B

bbkf

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...regnant-to-get-a-tummy-tuck-on-the-NHS.htmlis

Anyone see this in paper today??

Thers so many more important things in life than a nice belly!

Think it's meant to be https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/4786277/I-got-pregnant-to-get-a-tummy-tuck-on-the-NHS.html

All I can say is WTF. Mental :shock:

Why would the NHS offer her a tummy tuck anyway, if they won't give her one now with all that spare skin then why would they just because she has a baby? In that case I'll have one please! Stupid girl. That poor kid.

I think it's more that they won't give her one until she's done having children due to the complications that can arise when getting pregnant after a tummy tuck.

Who the hell admits to something like that, anyway?

For a 29 year old, she has a ton of wrinkles. Maybe she should go pick a fistfight so she can get her face fixed, too. Just sayin'

What a disgusting person. Who uses a baby as a pawn like that for vanity? The NHS shouldn't give her one now. She's playing the system it seems to me. That would make me so mad if my taxes went towards people like that. That poor baby will grow up one day and read that.

Just reads like tabloid sensationalist cr@p to me. Bet she didn't say half that stuff and certainly not in that context. Just doesn't ring true to me.

Inconsistent, fictional, sensationalist bullshit article. She is even 'quoted' as saying her partner would pay for the tummy tuck if she was turned down... so clearly she had other options.

I guarantee there is only a strand of truth in this and that she is mortified upon seeing how they have twisted the story.

Yeah, but her partner left her and won't pay for it anymore. A friend paid for her bypass, and her grandad has offered to pay for various lifts. Kind of sounds like she has no problem with other people picking up the tab for her procedures; why not the nhs? And if this is what she had to do to qualify....?

It still doesn't explain the adoption part, if she really didn't get pregnant in hopes of a free tummy tuck, then why give up your child? Not expecting an answer, just thinking out loud.

Yeah but when she got pregnant she was with her partner so presumably she believed he would pay. He's left her now, but she didn't get pregnant just to have a tummy tuck, because she was with him then and knew he could pay for it.

Stories like this are so confusing and there isn't much point in trying to make sense of them because essentially they are bullshit.

Inconsistent, fictional, sensationalist bullshit article. She is even 'quoted' as saying her partner would pay for the tummy tuck if she was turned down... so clearly she had other options.

I guarantee there is only a strand of truth in this and that she is mortified upon seeing how they have twisted the story.

This is what I was going to say. It's ridiculous what makes a story on papers like that.

The sun is even less credible than the daily mail (if even possible), so I would seriously hesitate in believing a single word of it.

It seems like it has been twisted a bit tbf. I mean maybe she decided to have her baby now so she doesnt get problems if she did once she had had the tummy tuck.

This looks like a fairly common, typical story of a woman who lost loads of weight and is considering surgery but has realised that a pregnancy would undo a surgeons work. It has been completely twisted and turned into something different. Welfare bashing seems so common nowadays, tomorrow there will be a story of vaginal rejuvenation on the nhs, purely to get the pulses going.

To me it reads as a woman who lost alot of weight and wants a tummy tuck but nhs wont do it till ahe has had a family. She already said that they were not going to have a baby for five yeara so tey were obvipusly planning to have children at some point so she decided to bring that plan forward so that she could have the procedure sooner.
And the reason she is considering adoption is because she has no money and is on benefits and says she cant give the baby the life she deserves.
The story has been twisted i dont think she is awful maybe a little naive by underestimating how serious and life changing haveing a child is.
Apologies for spelling mistakes im on phone.

The article is stupid, but if there's any truth in it, the woman is disgusting. Did it occur to her to get a job to pay for her surgery? :wacko:

As for it being 'dangerous' to. Ave a child after a tummy tuck, absolute crap. I know three people who have had a baby after a tummy tuck, myself included and although its true it can undo the work done, it's not dangerous. The stomach muscles stretch and move if they need to, just like in previous pregnancies. That said, the two people I know look the same as they did before they were pregnant. My tummy muscles have stretched a bit, but my tummy still looks a million times better than before my op.

Yes do you think it's true! Looks like paper is having a field day making up a story but on the other hand there are people out there that think like that thease people should be given injections to stop them having kids!

Maybe, now shes plastered her disgraceful face all over the media, the NHS will refuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->