I'm on the implant... What is this?

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
So as the title says. Help?

If I have you on Facebook this is obviously a huge secret so please help us keep it secret. This is a massive shock after our history of infertility and obviously trying to prevent.

Is this for real?! received_344300142970523.jpeg

Wow.....I kno nothing about implants but that like a major BFP to my eyes xx

Last edited:
Wow that is strong :bfp: I had to have my implant out I was feeling crap on it :cry: I had it out ready to ttc but had it for 3 years and tbh was ok apart from feeling like I did xx

Wow that is strong :bfp: I had to have my implant out I was feeling crap on it :cry: I had it out ready to ttc but had it for 3 years and tbh was ok apart from feeling like I did xx

This is my 3rd implant. They've always been fine and have always stopped my periods but this time I was having a regular cycle. I was told some people do still bleed on it but this month in late and now I cant even find the damn thing in my arm!

This is my 3rd implant. They've always been fine and have always stopped my periods but this time I was having a regular cycle. I was told some people do still bleed on it but this month in late and now I cant even find the damn thing in my arm!

Oh you'll to ring docs hun (obviously you'll no that lol) as it could be buried oh I bled each month on and off for the 3 years,good luck hunni xx

It looks smudged. Are you sure it's not a dye run? Have you done another?

It looks smudged. Are you sure it's not a dye run? Have you done another?
I agree but I had a faint line on another test 3 days ago. I'm planning on retesting in the morning but AF is definitely late.

The dye has ran id do another ti be sure but it looks like a pink bfp to me

Keep us posted & good luck. I hope it's a bfp xxx

Thats a strong second line for it not to be a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->