I'm only 24 weeks and I feel like I'm about to POP!

americanhoney

Reaction score
Okay I was totally one of the girls who was praying for and couldn't wait to have a bump! Well it has definitely gotten here in the past 4 weeks! My back is killing me and ive got 4 more months to go!! I think I'm gonna have a big little boy!! (btw-I've gained 20 lbs) :wacko:

I'm 26 weeks and feel like that too. Plus everyone keeps telling me how big i am compared to them! But I had a midwife appointment today and she assured me that I'm growing at a normal rate which made me feel better. Lol

Totally in the same boat! Really popped the last few weeks. Belly button protruding and everything. But I've only gained ten pounds and THAT feels like a lot. Can't imagine what 20 must feel like.

Totally in the same boat! Really popped the last few weeks. Belly button protruding and everything. But I've only gained ten pounds and THAT feels like a lot. Can't imagine what 20 must feel like.

Girl I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale this week! I mean this back pain is noo fun! I'm betting I'll be pushing 40 lb weight gain! I sure hope breast feeding will take it off afterward..I'm just so uncomfortable already and I still have 4 months left...:dohh:

I was interviewing Doulas and one actually commented to me before leaving my house how huge and fat I was at 17 weeks. I have only gained 5 lbs and I am nearly 20 weeks. Yes my belly is huge, but I always show quickly and I am always huge. I have a short torso, I ma petite build, and everything always seems to be mashed uo in the front.

I'm sure you look great. Screw everyone! lol

I understand and I'm 22 weeks, right behind ya :) I was told yesterday that I was bigger than a few days prior. I'm already showing very much and it isn't hide-able at all :D

This is off topic, but americanhoney, we both live in NC!

I'm 27 weeks and I know how you feel, I cant hardly breath, cant hardly bend over, just feeling whale like

Thank you! Yea if I get called pasty, chunky or fat or more time I'm gonna lose it! Not very nice to say to us preggo's!

This is my first baby so this is all new to me!!

I'm 27 weeks and I know how you feel, I cant hardly breath, cant hardly bend over, just feeling whale like

I wish my OH would be more considerate of me and help me in the house! It's getting so hard and exhausting doing it all myself!

Lauren D! Nothing beat Carolina girls!! :happydance:
I live in eastern NC...you?

Girl I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale this week! I mean this back pain is noo fun! I'm betting I'll be pushing 40 lb weight gain! I sure hope breast feeding will take it off afterward..I'm just so uncomfortable already and I still have 4 months left...:dohh:

I wish my OH would be more considerate of me and help me in the house! It's getting so hard and exhausting doing it all myself!

As of last week I've gained 32 pounds so I know the feeling!! My OH helps me out quite a bit, he will mop the floor for me, and other things that I cant do.

I refuse to step on the scales and the last time I had to was at my booking in appointment at week 11. They didn't ask me to at my 16 week MW appointment and told me that I looked just fine for my height. I have no idea how much I have put on but my pre preg trousers still fit over my hiney and thighs, so I am hoping it cannot be that much. But as for my belly... well I do have two in there but considering I am only 18 weeks and already find sleeping uncomfy I am kinda dreading how I'll feel when I am HUGE as I will be very soon no doubt.

Western, up in the mountains!

i remember feeling like that 1st time round. i was like...surely i cant stretch any bigger but i had another few bump spurts after that. u think u cant stretch and fit anything more in there and u get a bit bigger. the bodys a marvellous thing.

i have put on 35lbs and i feel so fatttt...... cant wait for these next 14 weeks to get here already..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->