I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

so my last p was aug 20-26

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late
neg HPT and neg blood test too.

so annoying.
i have sooo many prego systpoms
could i still be prego???????

Do you possibly chart? There's a girl on here who was something like 10-15 days late and was so confused as to what was going on and she finally ended up getting AF. But there's plenty of anecdotal evidence from women who just simply didn't get their :bfp: for weeks!

Yay Emilie! I hope your little bean stays put!!! Congrats! :happydance:

I'm still holding out on testing. The BFNs got to be too much for me the last couple months of early testing. I'm 10DPO now, but have a 15 day LP, typically. Will see how much longer I can keep up the willpower. I am struggling!

Emilie keep us updated! FX for a sticky bean!

MrsG be strong! :) I was thinking of starting a thread all about fun TWW projects lol. That's my approach this month. Taking on like fifteen DIY's.. Including a new coffee table with rounded corners, hahah

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late

so annoying.

Do you possibly chart? There's a girl on here who was something like 10- 15 days late and was so confused as to what was going on and she finally ended up getting AF. But there's plenty of anecdotal evidence from women who just simply didn't get their :bfp: for weeks!

Ya charting for sure

I'm solo bloated
Tired all the time
Back pains
Smell everything now.

Even after a neg blood test could there still be a possibility

I never get systptoms like this before af.

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late

so annoying.

Do you possibly chart? There's a girl on here who was something like 10- 15 days late and was so confused as to what was going on and she finally ended up getting AF. But there's plenty of anecdotal evidence from women who just simply didn't get their :bfp: for weeks!

Ya charting for sure

I'm solo bloated
Tired all the time
Back pains
Smell everything now.

Even after a neg blood test could there still be a possibility

I never get systptoms like this before af.

If you can link your chart that would be helpful

Looks like my cp was a fluke as this morning second urine I got my smiley :) bd this morning and again tomorrow then I'm in the tww! Over the moon

Yay!!! Lucky thread so far! Congrats waiting4babyS!

Congrats on the BFPs ladies :happydance: Can I change my testing day to the 23rd? I wrongly calculated when I'd be due for AF. Thx :)

OMG Emilie congrats!!!!!!

I am worried about chemical though because I have had them before. But I needed to tell someone lol.

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!

I took another one this morning and you can barely see the line. So I think I will wait until the 7th to take the digital one. I am worried thAt it got lighter. But it is three positives. I can't upload because I don't have a computer and it won't let me do anything from my kindle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->