I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

This is going to sound like a stooooooopid question but I'll be brave and ask it anyway.

So there's conflicting opinion on orgasming to help the little fellas swim and a few off my fertility apps ask you to log if you orgasmed.

Am I right in thinking this means at the same time as OH?

Because when I'm ovulating in like a machine and might have three and then miss out on the big finish with my OH. Most of the rest of the time we manage it.

I'm cringing already but I'm seriously wondering :-/

Yes, the idea is that you orgasm at the same time as DH or right after, to help suck up the little swimmers. If you O (ha!) before, I"m not sure how that works. I doubt the contractions would push away the little guys, but it won't help them get up there

So ladies.. any CM experts around? I'm only CD 11 and usually O on CD 18 but had a TON of basically EWCM this morning and afternoon. It's not completely totally clear but it's otherwise very much like EWCM. I'm a little confused as to why I have some already! I didn't have much CM in general last month and it was very frustrating, so I started drinking grapefruit juice and we're trying Fertility Blend this month, too. If it's up to those two things, I highly recommend them.. lol! So what do you guys think? Does it have to be totally clear? I do have a picture, like a total creepster, but I figured I'd hold on to that unless y'all can handle some super TMI spoilers :)

I would BD just in case. I've been out of the TTC game for awhile, lol. So I don't remember much. But I do know I drank 100% grapefruit juice both cycles I got BFP's. So I'm doing that now as well.

I would BD just in case. I've been out of the TTC game for awhile, lol. So I don't remember much. But I do know I drank 100% grapefruit juice both cycles I got BFP's. So I'm doing that now as well.

Woohoo! I have noticed I had creamy CMY much sooner after AF this cycle than normal. So whether it's the grapefruit or the Fertility Blend, I'm not complaining! Gonna keep up both

I am becoming impatient I am 8-9 days dpo and I really want to test. But I don't want to waste a test.

Another cycle and another opk fail! I've never used them and got a positive for ovulation, only time it gets close is the few days leading up to AF which I've read is normal so I'm trying to go off cm and cp.

This is my third day of ewcm now in patches but mostly just wet and wartery and one day before that was wartery.

My cp is very high very soft but I think it's tightly closed now. Since about cd8 it's been partially open does this mean I've ovulated even though I still have fertile cm?

I'm cd14 now and my cycles are different so I have nothing to compare it to. Should I count today 1dpo? Did have a few seconds of sharp pain in my left side yesterday so wondering if that was ovulation.

Another cycle and another opk fail! I've never used them and got a positive for ovulation, only time it gets close is the few days leading up to AF which I've read is normal so I'm trying to go off cm and cp.

This is my third day of ewcm now in patches but mostly just wet and wartery and one day before that was wartery.

My cp is very high very soft but I think it's tightly closed now. Since about cd8 it's been partially open does this mean I've ovulated even though I still have fertile cm?

I'm cd14 now and my cycles are different so I have nothing to compare it to. Should I count today 1dpo? Did have a few seconds of sharp pain in my left side yesterday so wondering if that was ovulation.

When TTC my last I couldn't get opks to work, they were up and down and never positive. I gave the clearblue smilie digital ones a go and got a definite positive :) and got pregnant the first time we used them.

However opks are working fine for me this time :)

Emy awesome! I got the ridiculously expensive ones that give you high and peak days, like a mini monitor I guess. I'll try those around my usual O day. I would normally always O on CD 18 but I'm taking vitex and know it can delay O. So don't wanna rest on our laurels during go time! We'll see what happens this month!

Emilie could you link your chart?

Emy awesome! I got the ridiculously expensive ones that give you high and peak days, like a mini monitor I guess. I'll try those around my usual O day. I would normally always O on CD 18 but I'm taking vitex and know it can delay O. So don't wanna rest on our laurels during go time! We'll see what happens this month!

I am using glow and it won't let me so I am transferring to fertility friend but it has my cycle way off. I will upload soon

I am using glow and it won't let me so I am transferring to fertility friend but it has my cycle way off. I will upload soon
This is this month

I'm hoping to be caught this month. Will have to see what happens.

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

Apparently I am dumb but I can't get it access more than this month but here is this month.

I took a test and it came back bfp. I am 9doo but I am having a hard time getting excited though because it is early.

so my last p was aug 20-26

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late
neg HPT and neg blood test too.

so annoying.
i have sooo many prego systpoms
could i still be prego???????

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late

so annoying.

It could be just stress I am late occasionally because of stress up to a month but my cousin didn't get a bfp until she was 21 days late and my friend was 18 days late.

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late

so annoying.

It could be just stress I am late occasionally because of stress up to a month but my cousin didn't get a bfp until she was 21 days late and my friend was 18 days late.

thanks hope your right

my dr said stress can not miss a p maybe delay a day or two.

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late

so annoying.

thanks hope your right

my dr said stress can not miss a p maybe delay a day or two.

Depends on the doctor. I have missed af by a month because of stress. My doctor said he has seen girls go a couple months because of stress. Depends on how much stress you are under.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->