I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

I HATE the waiting!

My cycles are between 28 and 33 days long, my last pregnancy I had brown spotting for an afternoon (implantation bleeding at around 4dpo for the sceptics!) on CD18 and a bfp on CD22....I'm CD19 now and had a bout of red bleeding this morning. Not what I was expecting! I'm sure I'm out already and Ive barely ovulated haha!

Fingers crossed for an October BFP!
Though for me, it will be the end of the month. I am still waiting to ovulate, I think. New to charting and temping! Been baby dancing every day though since FF says these are my possible fertile days!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5321ca//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies, think I O'd today - +OPK's starting two days ago and temp drop this morning. But my temps have been super wonky anyway so who knows! So frustrating - I'm happy that I got a +OPK this cycle but what is the deal with my erratic temps?!

Hi ladies, think I O'd today - +OPK's starting two days ago and temp drop this morning. But my temps have been super wonky anyway so who knows! So frustrating - I'm happy that I got a +OPK this cycle but what is the deal with my erratic temps?!

What time do you usually take your temp? Do you always have good sleep?

My sleep sucks and my temp is all over the place when I officially wake up. I aim to temp at 3am to avoid this. That's the one time I know I will have had 3 hours of deep restful sleep with out waking up. So far this is working for me.

I usually sleep OK, but this last night was not good. Whenever I *have* to wake up super early, my sleep is really broken. I work from home so this is usually not the case, but on Tuesdays I have a super early call. I usually kind of wake up and am like "am I really awake or am I going back to sleep?" too but on another of the days I had a super low temp, I was woken up suddenly from a dream (deep sleep!) and temped straight away. So that could be a reason too. Also think my thermometer is acting a bit weird. Beeping strangely and stuff! How annoying, grrrr.

I got a +OPK from the $ Tree this morning with FMU and a negative from Wondfo. Just took another set and got a could-be-either-way from $ Tree and SUPER clear negative from Wondfo. So I'm assuming today is O day. How exactly does that work? If I got 2 +OPKs over the last two days.... does that mean today is O? Especially if I am now getting -OPKs and had a temp drop this morning? I usually O on CD18 and I'm CD17 so at least I'd be one day closer to testing!

Ya I think you would have O'd today on cd17. It's 48 hours since your first positive so that would make sense.

CD13 here....I still don't think I've OV'd yet. I'm having ovulations pains but no real CM. I am also first cycle off my pill so it could take a few months to regulate. Who knows? It's all a guessing game for me, haha.

I am now on cd 19. Still not ovulated. No positive opk and my temps are going down not up :( not happy. Had such a normal cycle last month I thought the pill had stopped screwing me up...nope! Either this is gonna be a super super long cycle or it's not happening this month

Cramping started today at 7dpo :-( not feeling too optimistic

I'm sorry kmpreston but you could still O! Maybe you'll get a big rise tomorrow :)

I'm sorry kmpreston but you could still O! Maybe you'll get a big rise tomorrow :)

I know I could but it feels less and less likely. I'm just annoying myself waiting for it to happen. I'm sure it will happen if I bloody relax but then I'll be on pins waiting to see if my period will come on day 29 making my luteal phase short. God I hate all this. So many people around me are announcing pregnancies at the moment that I actually feel a little sick!

I'll be testing Oct 24! If you wouldn't mind to add me. Excited to see how many get bpf

Can you please add me for testing Oct 15th? Our anniversary so hope its a BFP!

Well, it's highly likely I'm out. 14 DPO with a 15 day LP and my temp made a pretty significant drop today. Still above coverline, but barely. Was really feeling hopeful, too! Had a triphasic looking temp climb until today, which I had never had before. Oh well. :shrug: Just hoping it will happen in the next cycle or two. Otherwise we will be taking a few months break, as my brother is getting married September and I really want to minimize missing it. Would love to be bringing our new baby, though!! [-o<

Aw I'm sorry MrsG :( you're not out til AF shows!! But FX for next month if she shows her face

Aw I'm sorry MrsG :( you're not out til AF shows!! But FX for next month if she shows her face

Thanks, melewen! I'd absolutely love for you to be right! I am starting to wonder if there's not something going on with me. As we've only been at it for 5 cycles now, I know it's early to be worrying, but can't really help it. I had a ruptured appendix as a teen that was originally written off as the flu and dehydration (docs said I was close to dead)! :nope: The doctor I went to last year to get my Implanon removed at the end of my three years seemed really proactive about my concern of possible tube blockage due to that and without hesitation scheduled me for an HSG (showed clear, but only after a pause, which they said likely meant the fluid pushed whatever was in there out). I'm wondering how proactive he would be if I go in on cycle 6 just asking if I could get hormone levels and this strange right-before-AF-ovary pain checked out! :haha: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering it! :blush:

Well I had to go to the Er tonight because the pain got really bad. They were worried maybe an ectopic pregnancy because of the pain but all came back negative for that they said since I did have positive tests and now I am getting negatives that I more than likely had a chemical my pain. Is from a cyst bursting on my ovary I am upset because I finally got a positive now I am back to square one.

MrsG my doc said technically you're supposed to wait a year but that she'd see us after 6 months. So I don't think that's off at all! Try one more cycle then make an appointment maybe?

Emilie I'm so sorry hon, that's just awful :( we are here for you

Thanks. I have this was my 5 cycle since my surgery. My doctor said it could take up to 18 months to get a successful pregnancy after surgery. Because my left ovary is damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->