I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

Got weird feeling in the ol ulterus today. So hoping it's a good sign. Feels like a Braxton hicks contraction (everything tightens up) and lower back pain.

Emilie at 6 dpo it's still so early! Most don't implant until after then so you would likely NOT be pregnant at 6 dpo but could carry to term from that cycle! :) Any change in the intuition?

Emilie at 6 dpo it's still so early! Most don't implant until after then so you would likely NOT be pregnant at 6 dpo but could carry to term from that cycle! :) Any change in the intuition?

No. But do you no anything about bbt? Because I am mobile I can't upload chart. But my temps for CD 1-12 are 97.0-97-2 then CD 12-15 they are 96.7-96.9 then CD 16-25 go up to 97.5 then CD 25-28 97.0 This time CD 16-20 98.0 CD 21 97.5 CD 22 98.0. I have never had this happen in my six months of charting.

That sounds very promising! You might try sending the link of your chart for now, until you can upload

So a lot of ladies are gearing up for their fertile window here soon! What are your plans for timing BD? We are going for every other day starting CD10 (I O CD18 usually) then starting CD14 we are going for everyday!

I am behind in BDing. I got an almost positive opk today so I need to get busy. Going to BD every night until I O. Hubby was working night shifts while I worked day shifts and the weekend was too crazy. Hope I didn't hurt my chances. Bought some preseed yesterday. Going to make me a baby tonight :)

negative opks lately, CD11 waiting to O...TRYING to BD every other

Thanks so much, cdelmar! :) It would be wonderful if it happened faster this time! When we were TTC our 1st, I learned the hard way that I tend to test too early and too often, which meant SO many negatives. I got really discouraged. This time, I've made a promise that I'll always wait until at least 10 dpo and try my very hardest to only test every other day. I really want to be more realistic this time, but it's so hard not to get your hopes up.

I also symptom-spotted like crazy last time. I was looking for everything! I had almost every symptom practically every month and then I would be so shocked and disappointed when AF came right on time. I've since learned that most of these symptoms are completely normal after O (whether you're pregnant or not) and that I most likely always had them, but didn't really notice when we weren't TTC.

So this time, I'm trying to tell myself that every little thing I feel is just normal during the luteal phase/caused by progesterone or may be PMS related as I get closer to my period. Hopefully that will help keep me a little more sane this time around.

Something I did take note of during the month that we conceived was three new things we tried...

1. We used Preseed (I thought I didn't need it because I had plenty of EWCM, but I do think it may have helped).

2. I used an OPK for the first time (Clearblue Digital). I honestly never thought it would make a difference. We always aimed for mid-month (CD12-16), since I have very regular 28/29-day cycles. I also have pretty tell-tale CM progression, and I almost always felt cramping and twinges around O. However, I learned that I tend to ovulate a tad on the early side and have a longer luteal phase. So we may have been just missing O for those first four months.

3. This may be TMI but, I made sure to have an orgasm right afterward, since I read that the uterine contractions may help propel the sperm upward.

I don't know whether it was one of these things or all three working synergistically together, but we conceived that month. This time, we're doing all three of those from the start. Also, I always stay flat on my back with my legs up for 30-60 minutes afterward.

Wishing you good luck in your TTC journey! Hopefully you'll have your BFP very soon!! :dust:

I hope so too, I do al lthat you mention but #3...hmm maybe i may try one time around O time! I tested often one cycle and it drove me crazy...but I just found out my LP is 13 days so at least I'll know when i should or shouldnt test....ive noticed this cycle i have less anxiety that the past 3 months but, i think ttc was really getting to me (never experienced anxiety before smh lol)....i hope we get our bfp soon :winkwink:

That sounds very promising! You might try sending the link of your chart for now, until you can upload

Well my boobs are killing me and I have heartburn. Those are the two symptoms that are not my normal pms symptoms. But I am cramping,emotional so emotional,and nauseous. But those are normal af symptoms for me.

Our BD sched is basically SMEP but not by choice. Lol My hubs is a firefighter and works 24 hour shifts. This is our 3rd month ttc #1! We're both pretty excited. Bought my first opk's a couple days ago, hoping they arrive before I O this cycle. I haven't bothered with opks or bbt because of his schedule, but I'm just curious to see when I actually ovulate. Hoping this is our month. Our anniversary is july 7th so a july munchkin would be super awesome.

This is going to sound like a stooooooopid question but I'll be brave and ask it anyway.

So there's conflicting opinion on orgasming to help the little fellas swim and a few off my fertility apps ask you to log if you orgasmed.

Am I right in thinking this means at the same time as OH?

Because when I'm ovulating in like a machine and might have three and then miss out on the big finish with my OH. Most of the rest of the time we manage it.

I'm cringing already but I'm seriously wondering :-/

I'd ask you to guess what I did this morning but it must be obvious hahahaa *criiiinge*

hey all, hoping to get some advice! I am not sure what is going on with my cycle. Came off implanon and had a period the day after for 5 days. Then I had a 35 day cycle with a 15 day luteal phase (based off EWCM). Based on those stats I was expecting to ovulate around the CD17- 5th of Oct, but I got lots of EWCM on CD10-12 instead. I used an OPK on CD12 and got a negative (clear line but not as strong as control), today CD13 my CM is more creamy so I didn't bother using an OPK. What is going on? Any ideas???

I'm out for October! Really doesn't seem
To be anything that can give me a decent luteal phase

I'm so sorry Emy, that really sucks :( What dpo did you get to?

Lucy I think if you orgasm at the same time or after dh then the contractions help the sperm. I don't think it has to be at exactly the same time, as long as the sperm is already in you.

Pihabella it's hard to say. I did get a -ve opk last month on the day I ovulated, although it was positive the day before. I'd just keep bding to cover your bases.

Over here I've had 3 days in a row of +ve opks but not sure if I've actually ovulated or not :/

I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday as I had lots of EWCM like I've never had before! I'm calling it 1dpo today :)

I am calendar day 4, second day of clomid, trigger shot next week on Wednesday. Hoping for a bfp this month

I got my first positive opk!! :) So I'm guessing I will O tomorrow. I will try to orgasm after hubby tonight in case that helps.

I'm so sorry Emy, that really sucks :( What dpo did you get to?

Lucy I think if you orgasm at the same time or after dh then the contractions help the sperm. I don't think it has to be at exactly the same time, as long as the sperm is already in you.

Pihabella it's hard to say. I did get a -ve opk last month on the day I ovulated, although it was positive the day before. I'd just keep bding to cover your bases.

Over here I've had 3 days in a row of +ve opks but not sure if I've actually ovulated or not :/

I would've been 8dpo today but it got me overnight :-( really wish things would sort themselves out.

This is going to sound like a stooooooopid question but I'll be brave and ask it anyway.

So there's conflicting opinion on orgasming to help the little fellas swim and a few off my fertility apps ask you to log if you orgasmed.

Am I right in thinking this means at the same time as OH?

Because when I'm ovulating in like a machine and might have three and then miss out on the big finish with my OH. Most of the rest of the time we manage it.

I'm cringing already but I'm seriously wondering :-/

Orgasming is totally irreverent to ttc, a lot of women can't orgasm from penetration only so doing so at the same time is pfetty difficult (I can count the number of times wehave on one hand).

Some people say it helps (after prat the same time) some people claim that it 'gender sways' towards a boy.

There's no hard evidence for either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"