I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

Keep us updated ladies :) FX!

AFM I've had higher overall temps this cycle. I'm on CD13 and had EWCM a couple days ago and watery last two days. I usually O on CD18, so DH and I were planning to start our BD marathon tomorrow, going every day. But I woke up this morning with another higher temp (but not nearly as high as my usual 1 DPO temp) and FF moved my O date to CD10! Ahhhh! I changed the settings to FAM from Advanced and it took away my crosshairs and when I changed it BACK to Advanced and put in a lower dummy temp for tomorrow it took away the CH too but I'm so nervous something weird happened and my O skipped ahead like 8 days.. Ahh! Luckily we did BD that one day (CD10) but geez! That was the first go this cycle!

My sister just found out she's pregnant with her 3rd baby. It would be cool if we could be pregnant together. Hoping this is my month!

Congrats ladies for the bfps! Don't worry about line faintness, my lines with dd2 were really faint and didn't seems to progress until 5w+.

Congrats on the BFPs ladies!

second day of positive OPK! CD16 and BD 11, 13, 15 and will 16 (today) and 17 and that will be me covered I hope! FXd

second day of positive OPK! CD16 and BD 11, 13, 15 and will 16 (today) and 17 and that will be me covered I hope! FXd

My temp is still really high but my tests got lighter and now are negative. AF isn't due till Monday and I am going to take my digital on my original test date but I think this is just a chemical. I am upset because I finally got my hopes up.

My temp is still really high but my tests got lighter and now are negative. AF isn't due till Monday and I am going to take my digital on my original test date but I think this is just a chemical. I am upset because I finally got my hopes up.

I tested daily my last pregnancy, I got a digital bfp then two days later got a bfn on the same make and model. By 15dpo I still had a faint line. I ended up mc at 6+6 but I regret torturing myself testing multiple times a day before I even got to AF due date. My lines were up and down. Easier said than done but try and just wait. Hope it works out for you

Good luck Emilie :)

Is it normal to be this worried?

Are you kidding me?! I almost cried when FF gave me crosshairs at CD10 yesterday because I thought we missed all our chances this month. I was nervous EVERY SECOND on our first month because AF was late and I *knew* I was preggers (doc and I think chemical that just never showed up on tests.. weird I know, but I am SO certain). I thought I would throw up every time I went to the bathroom, worried about seeing AF. So uh, yes, VERY normal!! That doesn't make it any more pleasant though :( I'm sure it will all work itself out!

Good luck Emilie :)

Is it normal to be this worried?

Are you kidding me?! I almost cried when FF gave me crosshairs at CD10 yesterday because I thought we missed all our chances this month. I was nervous EVERY SECOND on our first month because AF was late and I *knew* I was preggers (doc and I think chemical that just never showed up on tests.. weird I know, but I am SO certain). I thought I would throw up every time I went to the bathroom, worried about seeing AF. So uh, yes, VERY normal!! That doesn't make it any more pleasant though :( I'm sure it will all work itself out!
Well my boyfriend is like if it doesn't work out we will just try again. But I wanted it to work this time. I am a blubbering mess.

Em how many months have you been TTC?

18 months but I couldn't try in April or May of this year because of surgery for endometriosis and pcos. But this was my 16th cycle of trying in total.

Havent Oed yet but, I think it's going to happen sooner than the past 2 cycles because this cycle has been more relaxed, havent had any anxiety. Put me down for 10/20 :thumbup:

That's crazy cdelmar, I feel the same! I've actually already gotten two +OPK's.. And I've NEVER had a +OPK before at all. I'm thinking the Fertility Blend might be the reason. But yes, this cycle is so much calmer for me too. I think I've come to terms with it taking a few more cycles and there's so so much less pressure. When are you expecting to O? despite my tests I still think I'll O in two days

We're taking a stress free approach as well! I'm cramping and have some good CM so I think I'll be Ov'ing in a couple days as well :)

That's crazy cdelmar, I feel the same! I've actually already gotten two +OPK's.. And I've NEVER had a +OPK before at all. I'm thinking the Fertility Blend might be the reason. But yes, this cycle is so much calmer for me too. I think I've come to terms with it taking a few more cycles and there's so so much less pressure. When are you expecting to O? despite my tests I still think I'll O in two days

Well I just had a temp drop this morning, so either tomorrow or the day after. Im on CD 17 (last 2 cycles O happened on CD21). I'll keep you updated :winkwink:

Finally Ovulated on cycle day 22 so i'm 3dpo now so will hopefully test on the 16th October or probably sooner as i'm impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->