I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

We'll FX that it's much sooner than that :)

True, melewen, I think some are more willing than others. Worst that will happen is they tell me to come back in another 6 months.

Emilie, I am so so very sorry, dear. I really hope you get your sticky bean really soon. My heart hurts for you. :hugs:

Emilie, I'm so sorry :( I had a mc at 8 weeks so know what you are going through. Once we see that bfp we start imagining , making plans...then all of a sudden it's all over and we are left to mourn the bean we had so many things planned for. Big hugs xxx

MrsG i'm starting to worry there is something wrong with me too. This is cycle 4 since stopping breastfeeding (although the first cycle was 41 days and I missed the O window so should probably not even count it) and it just feels like it should have happened by now. My dh was diagnosed with diabetes last year so I'm wondering if that has affected his sperm, or maybe now that I've had a c-section it's harder for embryos to attach or something lol. I've considered everything!

I'd like to be added. My AF is due on October 13th. I've had cramping for a week so not sure what's up but not giving up yet! Doing first test this Thursday. TTC our 1st. One previous MC.

Can I rejoin? I was out very early as I only had a 24 day cycle this month. I'm now CD10 and AF is due on the 24th. This will be our second month trying.

I'm already out. I thought my body had moved on from my miscarriage in August but it hasn't & now I have to take a 10 day course of progesterone. Maybe November or december will work out for me.

Willow and Olive, you've been added!

Laska, so sorry hon :/ FX that the progesterone helps bring a little sticky bean!

Do you guys know how long temps stay up after a chemical pregnancy?
Also I go back to the doctor for more testing on the 14th

I can't wait!!! Who all is planning on testing today or tomorrow?

Well despite telling myself I wouldn't test early I did. 8dpo and bfn. So annoyed at myself! Can my official testing date be changed to the 14th (it's on the 18th now), I'll be 12dpo by then and it's the day before my mil arrives. I don't want to be testing when she is here!

Well despite telling myself I wouldn't test early I did. 8dpo and bfn. So annoyed at myself! Can my official testing date be changed to the 14th (it's on the 18th now), I'll be 12dpo by then and it's the day before my mil arrives. I don't want to be testing when she is here!

Sure steph!

Well the witch is here and it is one of the most painful and heavy I have ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->