I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

And I'm out. Woke to AF this morning :cry:

Baby dust to all still in this for October!

If any of you has a second... this cycle has created a freaking saga of a situation. I'm so freaking frustrated with it

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2242053-help-opks-after-o-going.html

Of course! And by the way, best username ever!! Haha

How is everyone's cycle going? Mine is totally crazy!! But I at least got a rise today. I am thinking of testing on Friday because we have a big fundraiser event that night.. if my temps are going down and I get a BFN I might have a glass of champers.. to drown my sorrows!! Lol

:hugs: MrsG

Sorry I can't help melewen, I'm not familiar with charting.

Another :bfn: for me today, 14dpo & due on today but no AF yet. Feel as though I will come on soon though.

so my last p was aug 20-26

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late
neg HPT and neg blood test too.

so annoying.
i have sooo many prego systpoms
could i still be prego???????

Do you possibly chart? There's a girl on here who was something like 10-15 days late and was so confused as to what was going on and she finally ended up getting AF. But there's plenty of anecdotal evidence from women who just simply didn't get their :bfp: for weeks!

chart attached

Attachments

• ch_sbbt_overlay.jpg
    ch_sbbt_overlay.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
I got a :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo! I wasn't going to test until the weekend but caved because I felt dizzy and had the head spins. It was with a dollar sore test. I will post a pic in a bit :) Yayyyyyy.:happydance: Good luck to everyone else!

Of course! And by the way, best username ever!! Haha

Thanks! :)

This is my first cycle temping and I am devouring all the articles I can find on it to see if my chart is looking how it should. It was all wonky up to my ovulation day, and then it rose to be about the same for the last four days. (like a straight line!)

What am I looking for now? A dip? A rise? I am 4 DPO...Help! ACK!

so my last p was aug 20-26

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late
neg HPT and neg blood test too.

so annoying.
i have sooo many prego systpoms
could i still be prego???????

Do you possibly chart? There's a girl on here who was something like 10-15 days late and was so confused as to what was going on and she finally ended up getting AF. But there's plenty of anecdotal evidence from women who just simply didn't get their :bfp: for weeks!

chart attached

It's hard to say because I can't see your pre-O temps or temps immediately after O. There's a lot of dips though, so I'm not sure. Do you usually have longer cycles?

BoobsMcGee I don't actually see your chart when I click on the link.. just how many DPO you are!

6footnoodle YAY!!!! THat's so exciting!!

I got a :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo! I wasn't going to test until the weekend but caved because I felt dizzy and had the head spins. It was with a dollar sore test. I will post a pic in a bit :) Yayyyyyy.:happydance: Good luck to everyone else!

Congratulations! !:happydance:

Boobsmcgee do you see this "share this page"?

screen-shot-2014-10-14-at-4-14-04-pm.png

Yay 6 foot!!!!!!

Melewen, switch me to the 18th, i have definitely Oed and Im 7dpo as of today :smug:

I would like to join, please!

I am 6 DPO.. first month TTC #1 after 2 cycles of NTNP.

CD1 was Sept 24 and by using 28 day cycle in my app, O should have been Oct 8 (had EWCM 8th and 9th). I think I will try temping next cycle IF AF shows her ugly face.

I am going to test a little early, on Oct 18, 10 DPO because my husband has been working out of town during the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->