I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

You've been added mrsb72! You're testing the same day as me :) well I might technically test 10dpo too because we are going to an event that night but won't count it as official just yet

Well I think I got a fake bfp 5 days ago as I'm stark white now! Can't wait for AF to come so I can start again, feeling defeated. AF due in two days

So sorry lucy :hugs:

I thought I was out as :bfn: at 14dpo, but this morning I went to watch Brooke at her school harvest play & a wave of nausea hit me & hasn't gone away. I'm either coming down with a bug or :spermy: made it. I'm currently a day late for AF.

Not getting my hopes up as this has happened before.

Only time will tell :dust:

Lucy I'm sorry :( when do you expect AF?

Coral I'm getting the nausea too... At certain times of the day. Well, at least today and yesterday. Could be anything I guess but FX it's a :bfp:!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-349245-64849.png

Here is the chart from Countdown to Pregnancy. I can't get my FF friend one to show up. Not sure why.

I'm scheduled to test on the 20th. For the past week or so, I've been having pains in my hip that radiate down my thigh and some crazy lower back pain as well as exhaustion and some on and off nausea. I don't normally have any AF symptoms (I'm one of a rare few I feel like that don't have any indication). So either something is up and I'll get a BFP any day now or I'm getting payback for all the years of problem free AF's. Fingers crossed! I also might cave and test on Saturday. Who am I kidding? I'll definitely cave.

so my last p was aug 20-26

i ov sept 2-8

im cd44
15 days late
neg HPT and neg blood test too.

so annoying.
i have sooo many prego systpoms
could i still be prego???????

Do you possibly chart? There's a girl on here who was something like 10-15 days late and was so confused as to what was going on and she finally ended up getting AF. But there's plenty of anecdotal evidence from women who just simply didn't get their :bfp: for weeks!

chart attached

It's hard to say because I can't see your pre-O temps or temps immediately after O. There's a lot of dips though, so I'm not sure. Do you usually have longer cycles?

this is by far the longest cycle i have ever had--

I'm scheduled to test on the 20th. For the past week or so, I've been having pains in my hip that radiate down my thigh and some crazy lower back pain as well as exhaustion and some on and off nausea. I don't normally have any AF symptoms (I'm one of a rare few I feel like that don't have any indication). So either something is up and I'll get a BFP any day now or I'm getting payback for all the years of problem free AF's. Fingers crossed! I also might cave and test on Saturday. Who am I kidding? I'll definitely cave.

I'm having that too and hoping it's not a cyst!! It's like a dull ache over my uterus to the left corner and sometimes it radiates to my hip and lower back. Sharp twinges in my left boob too! Off and on

Can someone change my test day from 18th oct to 24th, only just ovulated!

Hello, hope I can join. I been trying for my first for 4 year's thought I had a wacky odd period and have been testing. Never had an second line on a First Signal before til Sunday night. Usually I see two lines right away when I first add urine than it fades to a complete negative. But, this time I got two lines and stayed. Keeps getting darker as well each day, haven't tested for two days though. Thinking about getting an FRER. But don't want to get hopes up.
The tests turned negative after completely drying so I don't understand I sat there and watched the test til it dried and just went poof.

https://i60.tinypic.com/wje5g6.jpg

I have been having strange pangs as well, super low... Not the usual ovary area sharp pain of O or the overall finger curling pain of AF, but almost a pulling feelings.

Sharp pains in my left boob as well, which I don't recall EVER having.

My nipples usual hurt super bad right now, a week before AF is due, but Ive got no discomfort so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Hello, hope I can join. I been trying for my first for 4 year's thought I had a wacky odd period and have been testing. Never had an second line on a First Signal before til Sunday night. Usually I see two lines right away when I first add urine than it fades to a complete negative. But, this time I got two lines and stayed. Keeps getting darker as well each day, haven't tested for two days though. Thinking about getting an FRER. But don't want to get hopes up.
The tests turned negative after completely drying so I don't understand I sat there and watched the test til it dried and just went poof.

https://i60.tinypic.com/wje5g6.jpg

Luna, this is what I found online -

One of the most frequent questions I have had this week has been ‘I got a positive result but then it disappeared, am I pregnant?’

The answer to that question is a little complicated, let me explain.

The tests work by binding the hCG hormone, from urine, to an antibody and an indicator. The antibody will only bind to hCG; other hormones will not give a positive test result. The usual indicator is a pigment molecule, present in a line across the test. As the urine and ink soak over the test area it may appear as a line, however if the ink does not bind then there is no (or not enough) hCG detected to indicate a positive result. This could mean a few things.

1. You are not pregnant

2. You are pregnant but hCG levels are not high enough yet to be seen on the test, test again in 48 hours with first urine

3. You are having a chemical pregnancy

4. You are having an ectopic pregnancy (if you have sudden onset of severe abdominal pain or heavy bleeding, call 999 immediately)

When Testing, it is best to look at the results after the 3 minutes has passed, this way you will avoid seeing the ink soak up the test which can often give the impression of a positive test result.

In short, true positive results do not fade.

I have been having strange pangs as well, super low... Not the usual ovary area sharp pain of O or the overall finger curling pain of AF, but almost a pulling feelings.

Sharp pains in my left boob as well, which I don't recall EVER having.

My nipples usual hurt super bad right now, a week before AF is due, but Ive got no discomfort so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Yes the boob pains! Weird right? I've been having AF cramps though so feel like she's on her way in the next few days

I got 25 wondfo test tonight. Are the ones you all are using only like 3 inches long? That's totally not what I was expecting. But I took 2 (knowing they would be BFN this early) just to see how they work. They seem a little more touchy than a regular test as far and how deep and how long it's should be in the urine.

Sorry ladies i've been awol! I am what I think is 14dpo now and no sign of af, but I tested on ics yesterday and the day before and got dye runs but pretty sure they were bfn. So I'm assuming I'm out but have a tiny bit of hope left!

Tested with frer this morning cycle day 12 looks bfn but i dont know if i can make out a line or i am imagining it because i want to see it! Going by my last cycles that i charted i should have af today but my temp is still high so who knows!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 25
Tested with frer this morning cycle day 12 looks bfn but i dont know if i can make out a line or i am imagining it because i want to see it! Going by my last cycles that i charted i should have af today but my temp is still high so who knows!

I can definitely see a faint second line. Fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->