I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

Hi ladies,

CD 12 here. DH and I BD'd last night and plan to again tonight and tomorrow. Still getting negative OPKs as of yesterday evening. We'll see what this afternoon's test says. I was starting to see some progression toward EWCM (not quite there, but definitely headed in that direction yesterday) but now that we BD'd last night (and used Pre Seed) it's really hard to know what's what!

I've been feeling O symptoms for the past 3-4 days. I had a +OPK on CD 10 when we conceived DD, so I guess I'm a little bummed that I haven't gotten a + yet.

I've been testing at 2pm and again at 9pm every day and I always make sure to restrict my fluids and hold it for 4 hours beforehand. It's CD 12 of a 28/29 day cycle, so we'll see....

Hope everyone is well. Sending positive thoughts for anyone in the TWW :dust:

CD1 here! TTC baby #3. If everything goes to plan (still fully trying to get hubby on board to one last baby) I should hopefully be testing October 25 :)

Quick update... just got a + digital OPK :) This means I'll be shifting my testing date to Monday, 10/6. Thanks so much!

Hey mommyB you have 2 boys the same ages as mine and we are also ttc number 3 :)

I O'd on cd14.
I had brown discharge on 8dpo (Tuesday)

I'm so afraid to test.

Can you pop me down for testing on the 21st please!

Trying to be really chilled out this month as last couple I've been really getting stressed about it and monitoring every single symptom... And so so so disappointed when af comes.
Going to try bm every other night for the whole month, as I don't want to Temp etc..

Good luck and lots of babydust! :babydust:

Hey mommyB you have 2 boys the same ages as mine and we are also ttc number 3 :)

We do!! And both my boys were over 9lbs as well! 9.5 and 10.4! I'm terrified of having an even larger baby next, lol.

Trying to be really chilled out this month as last couple I've been really getting stressed about it and monitoring every single symptom... And so so so disappointed when af comes.
Going to try bm every other night for the whole month, as I don't want to Temp etc..

I"m with you on that! I'm charting only because I feel like I would've talked myself into thinking my symptoms last month were textbook (they were! for most women.. my pg symptoms are mostly just twinges I think) but my temps showed me AF was coming. Which was a huge bummer BUT if I'd been convinced I was getting that BFP I'd have been devastated when AF did come. So there's my crazyperson rationale for why I'm still charting :D FX that it's our months, yay!

I think that's a really good idea! The past couple of months I've bordered on insanity in the tww, and especially last month convinced myself that I was pregnant because I had all the 'symptoms'. I kept testing (used like 15 tests) because I felt like one of them should give me a second line! I really hope I can keep my cool this month.

We do!! And both my boys were over 9lbs as well! 9.5 and 10.4! I'm terrified of having an even larger baby next, lol.

Did you have issues with delivery at all? I think the best thing about big babies is the lack of pressure over their weight/feeding. I wouldn't know what to do with a 'little' 8lber :rofl:
I didn't tear with my first but did with my second.

Cd8 for me and I've had two days of high fertility on cb opk. Read such horror stories about the cb advanced opk so I'm backing up with asda own brand opks from this afternoon. Cm is starting to thin out!

Jeeeez the tww is nothing compared to the wait to ovulate haha!

Cd8 for me and I've had two days of high fertility on cb opk. Read such horror stories about the cb advanced opk so I'm backing up with asda own brand opks from this afternoon. Cm is starting to thin out!

Jeeeez the tww is nothing compared to the wait to ovulate haha!

I'm right with you!! Waiting to try is so much worse than the tww.... Well maybe :) I feel so worthless! Like I'm just twiddling my thumbs. But the tww is so dang stressful!

My little girl was 10.1 lbs when born. I am scared for my next.

I went pretty crazy last month and also thought I would be pregnant. No symptom spotting this month! i was also 4 days late so not sure when I ovulated. That's why this month I am temping and using opks. Next cycle I will do a relaxed approach and just dtd a lot.

Did you have issues with delivery at all? I think the best thing about big babies is the lack of pressure over their weight/feeding. I wouldn't know what to do with a 'little' 8lber :rofl:
I didn't tear with my first but did with my second.

No issues with delivery. I obviously had an epi. Didn't tear with my first but did with my second like you did. Yeah I better not be having an 11 pounder next! Big babies run in my family. My cousin had an 11 pounder. But then again, I pushed out 10.4 lbs, how much harder would it really be?

Is it weird that I'm kinda getting nervous to TTC #3?? I mean you'd think I'd have this down by now after having two. Not nervous about pregnancy or even labour, not even having 3 kids under 5. But it's the TTC part that makes me nervous. I don't know, can't explain it. Lol

What's a few extra onces? :)

I've actually heard smaller babies often result in the worst tears due to being able to move most whilst being born, get their arm up by their head etc.

I had gas and air with my two and my second son was a water birth :) thinking I would like a home birth next as it's likely my last.

(Although last time afterwards I said I wanted a c-section next time!)

TTC does make me a bit nervous, especially since I seem to be having problems this time. It all feels pretty mysterious from the outside.

I think it's the unknown. I conceived first cycle with my two boys. And a part is worried that it's not going to happen that way again. So I'm trying to clear my head of that and not stress. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->