I'm PREGNANT! 5 wks to be exact! Anyone wanna be my buddy??

Rnmommy I'm so glad that he said everything looks ok. That is such a GREAT pic of your little "pea" hehe.

Welcome to the new ladies!

Yeah, my little pea is giving me a hard time already....can't wait til the terrible twos.... :rofl:

I'm 5wks today, not seeing the midwife for another 2 weeks though.

Hello
I am totally new and 5 weeks pregnant with my first ever pregnancy. I am very happy but I feel really nervous about every twinge and we've decided not to tell anyone yet so it will be good to use this site!

Congrats everyone!

Hey I'm 5 weeks as well, I have 2 babies (2 and 7 months) so pregnancy and birth is still quite fresh in the old mind if you need any advice...although some bits naturally I try to block out like heartburn, morning sickness ...oh and that actual giving birth bit!! Xx

I<3paul- it's been so long for me (4 years) since I had my son. Did you experience any mild cramping or little pinches/aches with your second?

Hey guys,

After 8 months of trying, I finally got my BFP. This is my second baby and I while I remember some things, it's been a long time since the last and I am feeling a bit lost. I would love some ladies to chat with about all the changes that are happening!!

Anyone out there wanna join me??
I would love to talk to others that are about as far along as I am!

Hi EMC,
I would love to buddy up with you! I'm also 5 weeks pregnant. Due on January 14th. I also have a boy like you. He was born in 2008. It will be nice to have a 2012 baby. I think 4 years is a nice gap. Sounds like you had a 2007 baby? 5 years is even better!

Hi EMC,
I would love to buddy up with you! I'm also 5 weeks pregnant. Due on January 14th. I also have a boy like you. He was born in 2008. It will be nice to have a 2012 baby. I think 4 years is a nice gap. Sounds like you had a 2007 baby? 5 years is even better!

We would have liked to have had one a bit sooner, but we're thrilled to be expecting regardless. My son just turned 4 in April so he'll be about 4.5. I haven't been to the dr. yet but I think I will be due around Jan 16 based on my last period.

We are super close for dates!

Welcome Shirelass, Chubster and Wildfire!!

EMC,
Are you in Calgary? I'm in Toronto. I used to live in calgary..well High River actually. I taught there for 2 years. It seems like a lot of people from this forum are from the UK? 4.5 years is perfect. Big bro can help take care of baby. That's what I'm looking forward to!

Congratulations and all the best for a wonderful pregnancy! xx

Hello to all the wonderful new ladies!!!!!

How is everyone doing tonight?? Im just relaxing. Trying not to overanalyze every litte cramp or twinge. And I know better, too. Ive taken care of many girls in the ER that came in with bleeding in early pregnancy. And Ive preached to them that cramping and spotting is normal...blah blah....
But I still worry myself like crazy. Haha. Its terrible.

I go back tomorrow morning bright and early for more bloodwork. Thank goodness I've got great veins!!!

crispychewy I am in calgary:) Where are you now?

rnmommy, it'll be nice to have a nurse to chat with to tell me how neurotic I am being about every pinch and twinge:dohh:

Welcome everyone!

I did a digi this morning - still no major symptoms so needed reassurance! It was fun, never done one before, and it came up 3+ weeks, so no arguing with that! :thumbup:

Is this week dragging as slowly for everyone else? I'm desperate to get to 6 weeks now, i swear ive been at 5 for a month! And still 15 days till my first midwife appointment - aaargh!

crispychewy I am in calgary:) Where are you now?

rnmommy, it'll be nice to have a nurse to chat with to tell me how neurotic I am being about every pinch and twinge:dohh:

LOL!!! Im just as neurotic. Hahaha. I know better and Im still freaking out about every little thing. But I am more than happy to offer any advice I can. LOL!!!

**We can be neurotic together**

crispychewy do you like T.O? I've only been a few times and it was so long ago I can't even really remember what it was like. Did you like living in Calgary?

Elhaym I totally did the same thing the night before last. I have had sore boobs and a bit emotional but I just needed a little reassurance!!! I hade 2 tests left, a digi and a normal one and I did the digi....DH noticed it in the garbage and rolled his eyes LOL. He keeps telling me to relax. I think that was the 5 test I did to confirm my posisitve :blush:

Rnmommy I think no matter how much knowledge you have it's normal to still be worried about every twinge. We all just want our little beans to stick!!!! We can try to keep each other grounded:flower:

Hope all you lovely ladies have a great morning, the sun is shining here and things are finally starting to turn green, it feels like spring!!!

crispychewy.....I totally missed before when you said you were in Toronto:dohh:sorry about that

Thanks guys. I feel less anxious today. I am off to see the inlaws tonight though so will have to stop myself smiling and hope they don't notice my boobs have got bigger!

I've been told I don't see my GP now, I see a midwife at a drop in session. She will only be there for 1.5 hours per week and the first time I can go is in three weeks! I am not very pleased as I have hayfever and wanted some reassurance about medication but the receptionist at my GP's sort of over ruled me and just told me to stop taking it and wait til I saw the midwife! :-O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->