I'm PREGNANT! 5 wks to be exact! Anyone wanna be my buddy??

At the moment I'm not really hungry, until I AM hungry and then I'm instantly starving, but I can only eat small portions.

My boobs have gone up a cup size and are a little sore.

That's about it for now....

My boobs have gotten bigger too....and I really don't need them to get ANY BIGGER.

Had my first dr. appt. Not much happened. I get an ultrasound at 11 weeks and bloodwork, physical. Until then I just kind of have to wait.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

My boobs have gotten bigger too....and I really don't need them to get ANY BIGGER.

Ditto, I'm an E now, I hate having big boobs anyway, I don't want them to get any bigger, but I do want to breastfeed.

Heh I was small before and now I'm a good B, they look great actually, much fuller and rounder! Loving them at the moment :haha:

mine were a good B and have fully filled a C. I kinda hope they dont get any bigger but we'll see and its not like i can really enjoy the size difference, they are SO painful:nope:

We told OH's parents last night, I was really nervous, his dad hugged me and said I was shaking! They took it really well, already having 3 grandchildren from his brother.

I have to be brave and tell my dad at some point, not looking forward to that one at all.

Just got off the phone with the doctor's office!!!!!

5/18/11 - HCG 5226, Progesterone 34.1

5/20/11 - HCG 9883, Progesterone 28

Whoop Whoop!!! :dance:

*I have to read through and catch up later, just wanted to post the good news!!!!*

congrats rnmommy. So good to know for sure that everything is progressing well.
I found some interesting stats online that helped me relax a little. I was so worried about every little twinge and ache I was driving myself crazy.

yayyyyy rnmommy! that's great news! enjoy your vacay! :)

that's a funny story elhaym!! :haha: actually the implantation bleeding is what tipped me off too!! I thought it was my period and stuck a tampon in. Then like 5 hours later I took it out only to find it pretty much clean.. and I was like WTH....!!! :haha:

I can definitely tell that my boobs are fuller and heavier (which is annoying since im a D already) but I haven't had to switch bras yet or anything. No morning sickness yet... I'm definitely envious of the ladies who have it! lol

I went to see the midwife today for the first time. Nothing exciting happened :(. They just did some bloodwork and answered my questions and set up an appointment in 2 weeks for a sonogram. Now THAT will be exciting. CAN'T WAIT!!!

went for my second round of blood work today to check my levels, i've still had some spotting but i called the doctor on call last night and she said everything was fine and not to worry. as long as the bleeding doesnt get more red its normal. it makes my heart jump a little though everytime i see it :wacko: hopefully i get my results back at the end of the week

Mommytobe...good luck. I'm sure it's nothing but I know how scary it can be. Best of luck. I hope the spotting goes away soon.

Anyone else out there feeling queazy 24/7? I am not throwing up like with my first pregnancy but I can't shake the queaziness that lasts all day long. It's awful. I actually preferred throwing up. At least, last time around, I would throw up 3 or 4 times but the nausea would go away by 2 pm.

mommytobe I can imagine how it must make you jump a bit to see it. Hang in there :flower:

Girls I am freaking out.....I have been a bit crampy and sore lower back. I keep worrying something is wrong because it wasn't this way with my first.

I seriously need to relax!! Anyone else feeling achey or crampy?

got my levels back today, everything is fine and they are doing as they should. I have my first u/s on the 1st! I am so excited!!

mommytobe I can imagine how it must make you jump a bit to see it. Hang in there :flower:

Girls I am freaking out.....I have been a bit crampy and sore lower back. I keep worrying something is wrong because it wasn't this way with my first.

I seriously need to relax!! Anyone else feeling achey or crampy?

Hey....
I get the cramps and the low backaches bad. Ive been getting them since shortly after O. They've actually ebbed off to only happening about once a day. But its still annoying. I worry if I cramp and I worry when I dont cramp. Its a no win situation. LOL!

Thanks rnmommy. I have been totally freaking out over everything this time. I keep worrying that everything is a sign that my little peanut isn't gonna stick. It's good to know that there are other people having some of my same symptoms :hugs:

Hey EMC! Don't worry I've had lower back pain with a little cramping here and there almost this entire pregnancy. I mentioned it to me my midwife and she didn't think it was a big deal at all.

Thanks hopeful. I did a little reading about it and I am feeling a bit more relaxed.

We'll see how long that lasts!

Ha, I had cramping from 4-5 weeks and that worried me. Now I hardly ever cramp and THAT worries me. :wacko: Pregnancy really does turn you mad, doesn't it? x

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone feeling today? I went to bed at 8:45pm last night and slept in until 6:20 this morning. I got home last night after work and I was so tired!! I forced myself to go to yoga came home had a cup of tea and went to bed. My poor DH hasn't really seen much of me because I just want to sleep all time. I am feeling so much better today after a good sleep though!

I typically do regular yoga classes but last night I tried a prenatal class. It was interesting. Definitely good for opening the hips to prepare for the baby. Anyone else doing any exercise? I walked A LOT with my first but thought I would do something more interesting this time.

Agreed Elhaym! We're all in a whole other mental state right now :haha: How're you doing today?

Glad to hear you're feeling better and getting more sleep EMC. :) I've been falling asleep around 10:30, sometimes earlier and waking up around 7:30, which is def earlier than my usual schedule. As for exercise, I do Karate twice a week. When I first found out I was too afraid to go but my midwife said it's no problem so I went on Monday and it was fine. I just tried to drink a lot of water and kept making excuses for people not to hit me in the stomach!! :haha: They're either gonna catch on quick that something's up or think that I'm a big WUSS. :wacko: :rofl:

I have very little symptoms right now other than tiredness so I wouldn't mind a bit of morning sickness right around now. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->