I'm PREGNANT! 5 wks to be exact! Anyone wanna be my buddy??

EMC!!!! *HUGE HUGS* Hang in there. We are here if you want to talk at any time. Maybe you ovulated later? I'm trying to be hopeful for you.

RNmommy, yes I got a pic, I am just so sleepy right now I will get it loaded up later.

Omg I am so truly sorry to hear your news EMC. I hope everything still turns out alright. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you. :hugs: Still praying for you!

Caite so glad to hear that you're doing ok!

Sending all my love EMC. We're here for you. :hugs:

Caite, glad to hear you're OK! :thumbup:

Had my first midwife appointment today, feels more 'official' now! Did BMI, blood pressure, took bloods, family history etc. Dating/nuchal scan booked for 30th June when I'll be 11+6 according to my dates. The ball is well and truly rolling now....

Hi guys. Got back from the hospital yesterday. They did aa follow up ultrasound and they no longer see the sac which was measuring 5 weeks. The miscarriage has completed in its own and they said my body will reset itslef and I can try again.

Thanks for your thoughts. Hope you are all feeling well.

EMC I hope you are hanging in there.

Where is everyone?

Hi caite... I've been dealing with some awful morning sickness.. finally feeling a bit better thanks to Zofran (medication). How are you doing??

I'm hanging in there. Tried Zofran, got horribly constipated. so here I sit nauseated :p Feel better! :)

I just got back from the hospital. My doc has me go in for some IV fluids. And I ended up needing some potassium too.
I've been puking nonstop for 2 weeks and haven't been able to keep anything down, not even liquids.
My doc gave me Zofran and it didn't work :(

The ER doc gave me a script for Reglan but I don't think Im going to take it unless its been a few more days with me not being able to keep anything down.
Taking all sorts of meds makes me nervous. Too much can go wrong.

Anyways....so I just ate some lunch/dinner...Im hoping it stays down.

How is everyone else doing?

In the nausea boat. I haven't thrown up.. but I wish I could. Still in that boat. Just dizzy, headachey, and tired. :shrug:

I've still just got nausea, good days and bad days. Had 2 really bad headaches so far that sent me to bed, that's about it.

wow I guess I'm not alone being pregnant and miserable! I knew it! I've been badly constipated ever since I took zofran and I had a feeling that was the culprit. I'm still taking it caite coz I CANNOT get through the work day without it. :(

Sorry to hear about your extreme sickness rnmommy! I saw something about reglan on TV the other day (one of those lawyer ads) so I'd say avoid it if possible!

shirelass... aww nausea is SO annoying.. sometimes it's better just to be able to puke so I understand your frustration!

Hope you all feel better caite, rnmommy, and shirelass! WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!!! :hugs:

I noticed we're all in week 9 and I think this is when all the symptoms are supposed to peak.. boooo!:( how are you all getting through work? that's the hardest part for me!

Well ladies, we found no heartbeat after three ultrasounds today. So I am out. Lots and lots and lots of luck to all of you. much love.

caite, I am SO SO sorry. I know how you're feeling. If you want to chat I'm here for you. Hang in there

:hugs:

Hello everyone, I took a little break from the site but I'm back now. I hope you are all doing well!!

Thanks. I went through the miscarriage with medicine last night. The d&c would've taken til next week to be done. Awful night.

Well ladies, I have some catching up to do but I just wanted to stop in real quick and tell you that i have been put on bedrest at 9wks 3days. I cant stop bleeding so i will probably be on bedrest until after the placenta attaches fully and takes over.
Went to doc yesterday morning, saw a different one cause mine is out of town til next week. He did a scan and baby looks great, moving all around. My cervix is still closed, but I have a bad subchorionic bleed. So bedrest it is. He told me I probably should have already been on bedrest. I think I might switch to him. He said the continued bleeding is not being helped by my hyperemesis.
Bt anyways....thats my update.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I have some catching up to do.

Hang in there RN mommy.. I had that too.. two of them in fact. including a large clot on the underside of my placenta. It didn't cause the baby to pass, they think something was wrong with him/her. Take it EASY.

4 weeks and 2 days due - 22nd feb! first one so i would love to text message someone about things :)

rnmommy, I hope you get the rest you need!!! Take care of yourself.

Caite, how have you been feeling? I've been so up and down since the miscarriage. Some days are good and others are bad. You hanging in there?

I'm very sad. Been in a lot of pain. Had to go to the local hospital and get some pain meds, the army hospital told me to suck it up and take tylenol. I was passing enormous clots (over lemon and fist sized..) they think i have a clotting problem now. lovely.

I have my pastor coming to talk to me today. I haven't been coping too well.. Been trying. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->