I'm PREGNANT! 5 wks to be exact! Anyone wanna be my buddy??

hopeful you are WAY more ambitious than I am with exercise!!! I am trying to stay active but every little twinge freaks me out! I'm watching what I eat. Trying to have lots of fruits, veggies etc. and I'm doing more activity than I did the last time around. I was in maternity clothes at 8weeks last time....I think it was more a food belly than a baby belly :)

I'm the same as you with the symptoms. I have none except sore boobs and so tired.

I wish I could see baby soon so I know my little pea is doing ok in there. I have to wait a month. I see yours is the 6th. So exciting I can't wait for pics.

Elhaym when is your first scan?

rnmommy how you feeling?
crispychewy you still sick?
mommytobe still spotting?

hopeful you are WAY more ambitious than I am with exercise!!! I am trying to stay active but every little twinge freaks me out! I'm watching what I eat. Trying to have lots of fruits, veggies etc. and I'm doing more activity than I did the last time around. I was in maternity clothes at 8weeks last time....I think it was more a food belly than a baby belly :)

I'm the same as you with the symptoms. I have none except sore boobs and so tired.

I wish I could see baby soon so I know my little pea is doing ok in there. I have to wait a month. I see yours is the 6th. So exciting I can't wait for pics.

Elhaym when is your first scan?

Don't have my scan date through yet, I see the midwife a week today so I'm hoping she'll book me for one then. It won't be till around 12 weeks, so I'm considering getting a private scan around 8 weeks for reassurance! I'm still quite symptom free so I'm not convinced there's anything in there :haha:

EMC0528, you're giving me too much credit. I know what you mean about a food baby :rofl: I've got one too!!!! If it makes you feel better I'm going to skip Karate tonight [I literally woke up feeling ready for a nap! :haha:] and I ate a Big Mac and chicken nuggets for lunch today! :blush::blush::blush:

My excuse is that the baby made me and I'm sticking to it! ;)

DH and I usually try to eat a healthy diet (we both lost 20 lbs+ over the last 3 months) but it's become soooo hard for me to eat well. I'm always craving spicy salty crap food! Need to go grocery shopping and buy tons of veggies and fruits.

I know what you mean Elhaym!!!!! I seriously can't believe it. Partly because I have such little and subtle symptoms and partly because it's too good to be true.

I booked the scan so no going back now! Next Saturday (4th June) when 'll be 8 weeks! Eeeek!

h0peful, happy 7 weeks by the way! :happydance:

Hi :) can I join? I need some pregnant pals. :)

Sure caite19! Welcome! :) We're right around as far along as you.

Thanks Elhaym!! :hugs: You're almost there too!!!! Our first scans will just be 2 days apart! :yipee:

Thanks. :) I had a scan this past week, but all we could see was just the sac, I was just a bit too early. So I had a new ultrasound scheduled for June 9th. :) This is my third pregnancy. I have a little boy who is nearly 3 and my daughter who is our angel. :)

wow how nice! :) and you look so young! do you have any symptoms yet? no morning sickness for me yet which has got me feeling nervous!

I'm 23. :) YES. The symptoms are driving me bananas. Exhausted. Nauseated. Cravings for certain foods I never eat. LOL. Lucky for no nausea :D

Well, I had my first official pregnancy vomit yesterday and lucky me it has continued into today. And unfortunately its not just in the morning :(

Well, I had my first official pregnancy vomit yesterday and lucky me it has continued into today. And unfortunately its not just in the morning :(

Aww :hugs: it's a horrible feeling, I hope it doesn't last too long x

h0peful and caite we all have scans coming up! Can't wait for pics! :D

Hey girls!

rnmommy, sorry to hear about your "morning" sickness. I had horrible sickness with my first.

I booked my ultrasound today, I'm going July 5th. Such a long wait, I don't know how I'll do it.

RNmommy.. I wish I could throw up. Mine just sits there. Ugh.

Can't wait for my ultrasound. EMC, yours won't be too long :)

Good morning Girls!!

How was everyone's weekend? I have been so achey in my lower abdomen. I am constantly looking for spotting!! I am out of control!!!

On the plus, I haven't had any morning sickness yet. How are you feeling rnmommy? Caite? your sickness improving at all?

EMC I have been crampy off and on too. My nurse told me to make sure I'm drinking lots of fluids. Dehydration can bring them on. :) The sickness is still here. Just lingering. I find if I eat a little more often, it helps. But not always. :p

I started spotting a little yesterday. It's not heavy but I'm freaking out :( I see the doctor this afternoon. I am so scared.

Hey girl,
Ive been spotting on and off and actually had some red spotting on Wednesday. I went to docs this morning and he did my scheduled U/S and he said everything was fine. Baby is measuring exactly 7w1d which is what i am by dates. And he said that unless I was having a lot of bleeding, like a pool of it, not to worry.
Yeah right doc, easier said than done...LOL!
But he said that bleeding is common which I already knew but that doesn't keep it from freaking me out.
As long as you're not having severe cramps, everything should be fine. But I dont blame you for going to doc.
Hope everything is ok!!! :hugs:

Got to see baby's heartbeat and hear it today. In the 150's!!! YAY!!!!

rnmommy, you have know idea how happy you made me. I keep telling myself not to worry, but I see so many horror stories on here. I haven't had any pain, and I know it's very common but it never happened in my first pregnancy and it scared me.

I called healthlink and they recommended I see the dr within 72 hrs. So I am going just to be sure. Man was I a wreck yesterday. DH told me to quit assuming something was wrong but with the unstable hormones already I was in rough shape.

pregnancy makes us CRAZY!!!

You're gonna be fine EMC!!! Especially since you don't have any cramping, I'm sure the little bit of spotting is just the baby settling in! Of course, I don't blame you for freaking out. I think we all would do exactly the same. Do let us know how the dr appt goes!

RnMommy, sorry to hear about your sickness. How are you feeling today? I had my first vomit on Saturday! and another couple vomits yesterday. Felt nauseous all day too and today is no different. :sick: I was so jealous of everyone that had "morning" sickness and now I'm ready to be done with it! :haha: It was fine yesterday coz at least it was a holiday (in the US) but it's going to be so hard getting through the work week!

I do feel better for about 5 mins after I puke, but my sickness doesn't go away either caite! Oh, and I also have pretty constant low back pain. :( Should I be worried?

How are you feeling Elhaym?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->