I'm PREGNANT! 5 wks to be exact! Anyone wanna be my buddy??

hopeful, I had fairly constant back pain with my first and this time as well. I read up about it and its caused by our hormones. Not to worry.

As with everything else, I think if it were SEVERE maybe there would be something to worry about, but if it's not extreme I think you have nothing to worry about.

Everyone has morning sickness! I don't this time. With my first I was sick constantly! I hope that's not a bad sign.:shrug:

Hi ladies! :hi:

I'm OK thanks hopeful, been cramping quite a bit today too, I have mildly on and off for weeks but today I had about 10 mins of pretty strong ones - no spotting and they weren't so severe that I couldn't speak, but not nice! I don't think the constipation is helping either! Bean must be having a growth spurt today and stretching everything - ouch!

No sickness yet for me either EMC! Still trying not to get too excited as I know it could hit any time but I feel lucky not to have had it so far, I know some women feel so ill all the time.

Hang IN THERE EMC! I am sure all is fine.

Elhaym, I have had the crampiness on and off too. Just a stretchy feel.

hopeful, ugh poor thing!!!

Well. on wednesday I had some bloodwork done, my hcg was 12000, they wanted to see at least 24000 on Friday. Welp, I only had 16900. Since we saw no baby on my ultrasound last wednesday, they are assuming it is a blighted ovum and I will miscarry, so I just need to wait apparently. I have my ultrasound 6/8 now, moved up one day (woo. hoo.) I am trying to stay positive. I was still really early. maybe they just didn't see anything. and levels DO slow down. Urgh. Next wednesday I will be exactly 8 weeks pregnant. They should be able to see my little bean by then. Without a doubt.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me ladies, and if you pray, please do so :) :hugs: for all :)

Had my first midwife appointment today. She said I'm 7 weeks +1 but I'm not sure why, as I thought I was 7 weeks exactly today. LMP 12th April. EDD also 2 days later than the internet thinks based on that LMP so I'm confused lol.

Got my first scan on 8th July. :)

Caite I am so sorry you have you have to go through this. Remain positive and I will pray for the best. :hugs:

Shirelass, that puts you at the same as rnmommy and I :)

Caite - Im keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! I plugged your HCG levels into the calculators and it's doubling every 97.17hrs. That falls within a normal range. I got this from a website:

"Normal" Doubling Time

Under 1200 mIU/ml - 31-72 hours

Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml - 72-96 hours

Over 6000 mIU/ml - more than 96 hours

Im not sure why they couldn't see anything. But you know, today when I had my ultrasound my doc was looking around for a few minutes before he found my little beanie. I was getting nervous! But he found it.
Maybe it's just snuggled in good and hiding. :shrug:
Im praying they see your cute bean on your next scan.

Elhaym - I have been getting pretty terrible back pains since O. They come and go and I have noticed that if i have to poop (TMI....lol) it makes them come worse. Or if I have bad gas. Hahaha. My hubby rubs them away for me. They usually only last about 5 minutes or so.

As for me....been throwing up constantly. UGH!!!!! I have resorted to getting a blender and making smoothies because I have an easier time keeping liquids down. My body seems to suck those right up. So for now, I will be creative with my blender. LOL!!!

How is everyone else doing today?

sorry to hear about your sickness rnmommy,

I had a call from the dr. They cancelled my appt. They want me to come tomorrow at 10 instead for an ultrasound.

Ugh, this worry is making me crazy

The spotting turned to bleeding this afternoon. Its bright red. Not super heavy but definitely not spotting anymore. I'm having some mild cramps too.

I'm afraid I'm gonna lose my sweet pea:(

EMC. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm just about in the same boat.

RNmommy - Thanks. I had more bloodwork drawn at the ER tonight, I'm up to 30000. So.. that's kind of good? :D I was having some spotting and cramping. I saw my bean. heartbeat of 132, cute! wiggly!

But there is a problem. I have a hemorrhage under my endometrium (the lining you shed when you get your period). it's not huge. But it's worrying the doc. He said if it bursts it will kill the baby and chances are good I will need some blood transfusions if I'm close enough to a hospital.. if not. He just kinda left it like that. sigh.. :cry:

My spotting stopped before we went to the hospital but I am a threatened miscarriage. I also have a cyst inside my right ovary, they think I could have a twin in my fallopian tube. Sigh... :dohh:

Thinking of you both :flower: Hope your beans are determined to stick. :hugs:

Oh Caite, thats terrible! I hope its just a cyst and nothing more. While twins would be great, it does no good if its stuck in the tube. Lets hope thats not the case. Im praying for you!!!!

EMC - When is your doctor's appt??? I would go to a hospital if I were you. FX and praying for you!

caite and EMC I really hope everything is OK :hugs:

not much to report here, first midwife appointment tomorrow. Quite nervous. :)

I'm praying for you guys EMC and caite!!! :hugs: I hope your beans stick!!! Please let us know what the doctor says EMC if you decide to go.

Thanks guys. OK. I went back to the army hospital, I had just gone to a local hospital last night cause it was closer. I am SO glad I went to the army hospital. I was there for like five hours this morning, from 7 to noon, and they did an ultrasound again, tons of bloodwork, and they said that I had a cyst in my ovary, which was making my fallopian tube look "weird". No twin in the tube. THANK GOD. They did see a small hemmorhage but nothing they were really concerned with at ALL. I need to re-do my ticker cause the baby is 7 weeks 4 days according to their good ultrasound machine. :) EMC- I hope to hear from you soon and your bean is okay!!!!!

Hi guys.

Well.....they say its too small to be 7 weeks and there is "debris" in my uterus. Its consistent with a miscarriage. It looks like baby stopped growing at 5 weeks. They will have the results to my doctor within an hour and I assume he will want to see me. They want to do blood work to be sure.

It seems to me that things are looking bleak. If by some miracle the blood work shows my hcg levels are increasing then I guess that would be good. At this point they are calling it a spontaneous abortion and she said that the blood work is more or less to confirm. So I guess once its confirmed I will likely need a d and c unless by that point I've miscarried on my own.

Dh's parents know because his sisters let it slip earlier this week. Telling them and the others that know will be hard. It was very hard to tell my boss this morning, but considering I will be missing some work I told him what was happening. He is like a father to me and was very supportive, but saying out loud was SO hard.

We're supposed to leave for vegas a week from saturday, we will need a get away.

I guess that's it. Hopefully this will be finished soon and we can start over.

EMC - Im so sorry. My heart goes out to you. Don't let them do a D&C until its confirmed that its really a miscarriage. I guess your HCG level will confirm but if its still questionable tell them you want to wait a few more days and get another U/S before they do anything. Unless it happens on its own.
I've been threw it and I know how heartbreaking it can be.
We're here for you! :hugs:

Caite - That is wonderful news!!!! Im so glad you got the answers you were looking for. Im having the same problem with the bleeding and my doctor is not concerned about it at all. Its very scant amounts here and there and only had one episode where it was red. Now its just that nasty brown color sometimes when I wipe. Blah! DId you get any pics from the U/S?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->