I'm pregnant after first month TTC

That is so awesome! :happydance::happydance:

i am so happy for you and your family!

hope your next 9 months are easy, happy and healthy!!

Thanks and ditto to you hehe congratulations on your :bfp: great news

That was quick! Well done Buttons, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

hehe tell me about it i can't believe we did it in our first month especially after only coming of BCP last month. Thanks for your kind words :hug:

Congratulations on your :bfp: Best of Luck towards a happy & healthy 9 months!

I tested 2 days early today and got my :bfp: i'm so happy, really didn't think it would happen so soon. :happydance::happydance::happydance: its helping to make it sink in writing it on here hehe :hug:

We are right on the same schedule :D I am 4 wks and 2 days, and just got my first ever BFP last week.

BIG CONGRADS to you. I know how it feels to be like "what!? already!?" LOL :happydance: It's so unreal!!! I am happy for you and know we will both have a wonderful happy pregnancy :happydance::happydance:

:hug:

I tested 2 days early today and got my :bfp: i'm so happy, really didn't think it would happen so soon. :happydance::happydance::happydance: its helping to make it sink in writing it on here hehe :hug:

We are right on the same schedule :D I am 4 wks and 2 days, and just got my first ever BFP last week.

BIG CONGRADS to you. I know how it feels to be like "what!? already!?" LOL :happydance: It's so unreal!!! I am happy for you and know we will both have a wonderful happy pregnancy :happydance::happydance:

:hug:

Congratulations to you too how many months were you TTC for? all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

Thank you for all the congratulations it still seems totally surreal as i am not experiencing any symptoms i don't think it will seem real until i see it floating around at the 12 week scan

can i just ask ? those of you that have TTC in your first month or two, can you tell me your ages ? i was thinking that is why you might be having great successes early on ... i am 37 and like everyone else, am hoping for a speedy bfp but i just wondered if your success has anything to do with your age ...

Congratz!

Fizz63, I'm 36 and I got BFP on the second cycle. The first one we didn't really try to time yet. I was also worried about age, still am, terribly worried about mc.

COngrats!:happydance:

I also got pregnant from my first time TTC. That was the happiest moment in my life. I am fourteen weeks pregnant with my first chile. The most exciting moment was when I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time. Have a healthy and cheerful pregnancy.
Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"