I'm pregnant!!

Thanks so much everyone!! :happydance::hugs:

I SO wasn't expecting it! I was going to wait until I woke up and use FMU, but I needed to pee....two hours after I peed before....so I just did it for the hell of it and watched the pee come up....The control line was very faint and I couldn't see a second line...then it started to appear and I was like... :shock: Just stared there for a minute, turned it in the light a few times and thought "Nah, I'm just imagining it....but I can see it without squinting.....OMG!!" ran in to Alex (it was 3am so he was asleep) showed it to him in the dark (hall/bathroom light was on) and asked if he wanted the light and he said "Whoa whoa whoa...There's a second line!!" :rofl: Then I turned the light on and asked to see it again incase I'd imagined it or something...

OMG! So excited! :) It's pretty darn dark for 2 hour, drank water, 3am pee!!

xxx

Congratulations!! :D All the best, really hope you have a wonderful 9 months :) xx

Was wondering if you were! Big Congrats! Have a Happy And Healthy Pregnancy! :hugs:

Wow what a lovely post!!

I was reading your post from last couple of days with possibles and not trusting blue dye but hey......... congrats hun real nice to see!

I do recall you saying in your last post you were not going to test until next week!! haha I bet you are glad you did, all the very best to you

XXXXXX

I missed this until I just saw your ticker in a different post!!! CONGRATS :) xx

Congrats Hun!! How many dpo did you get this positive? We might not be going through 1st tri together :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->