I'm pregnant!!

OMG OMG OMG i knew u were hunni i could just feel it!!! wow!! im SO pleased for u !!!! hug n loves xxxxxx

Congrats to nightkd and MrHenry!!!!!!! So exciting!!!! Happy & Healthy 9 mos!!!!!!!
:wohoo:

Congrats Hun!! How many dpo did you get this positive? We might not be going through 1st tri together :(

12dpo roughly! Was not expecting the line to be as dark as it is!

Aw, there's still a chance! :) :hugs:

xx

Hey congrats to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Perfect start to married life xxx

Thanks all. :)

And for those immature enough to post disrespectful statuses on Facebook behind my back, FYI I have my Green Card, so I'm not "dragging a baby through deportation" :rofl: Get a life ladies!! :dohh:

And for those immature enough to post disrespectful statuses on Facebook behind my back, FYI I have my Green Card, so I'm not "dragging a baby through deportation" :rofl: Get a life ladies!! :dohh:

I hope people haven't let slip on FB especially when you asked them not too
:nope:

are we serious?? :( Very disappointed in some ladies, are we not all adults? Pretty low to rain on someones sunshine. :nope:

:hug: Char!

Nope, nothing like that Kaci. :)

Thanks guys. :)

xx

Your new ticker looks great on you! Congrats to you both and a happy and healthy nine months to you!xxx:hugs:

Congratulations!!! What fabulous news! Is your hubby so psyched?!

Thank you!!! :D

He's excited, think it's still got to settle in (same for me) but he came in from work today and said "How are my babies?" (Me and itsy bitsy teeny weeny bean...unless he's picked up on there being more than one?! :shock::rofl:)

xx

Thank you!!! :D

He's excited, think it's still got to settle in (same for me) but he came in from work today and said "How are my babies?" (Me and itsy bitsy teeny weeny bean...unless he's picked up on there being more than one?! :shock::rofl:)

xx

:rofl:

ive already said this in the cerazette casualties thread but OMG CONGRATS! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back