I'm pregnant!!

Thank you everyone!!! :D

Check out this BFP on 13dpo, evening wee, after a 500ml bottle of water!!! :happydance:

I'm cramping a bit tonight, just had a really bad one, so I've got a warm (not hot) water bottle... Hope my LO stays put and it's just eggy settling nicely into place!! :thumbup:

ETA: Wow! Just checked to compare with my BFP yesterday and WOW, it's a lot darker!!! :shock: Is that normal?! :lol:

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 34
yep thats definitely normal. the more time that passes the more hcg builds up. congrats hun and have a happy 8-9months :D x

Check out this BFP on 13dpo, evening wee, after a 500ml bottle of water!!! :happydance:

I'm cramping a bit tonight, just had a really bad one, so I've got a warm (not hot) water bottle... Hope my LO stays put and it's just eggy settling nicely into place!! :thumbup:

ETA: Wow! Just checked to compare with my BFP yesterday and WOW, it's a lot darker!!! :shock: Is that normal?! :lol:

I had really bad cramping in my first few weeks too, and it was nothing...And by bad cramping, I mean I was on the floor with a bag of frozen veggies, unable to move :S I am sure you are fine! :) And yes, it's normal for it to be darker! :hug:

PS LOVE the new avi!!

Congrats hun! :hugs: Have a great 9 months!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Glad all is going well for you. :)

Thanks all!!!! All I had was crisps (American translation: chips... :lol:) a corn on the cob and a bar of chocolate yesterday and I'm feeling siiiiiiiiiick this morning, I wonder if that could be the cause?? Hmmm.... (P.S Sorry, I seem to be doing a lot of thinking out loud this morning :dohh:!)

We just couldn't believe how much darker it had got that quickly!! I know it's meant to get darker and darker, but my goodness! Someone has already suggested twins!! :rofl: I did an OPK last night, just for fun and it's THE most positive OPK I've ever seen! Absolutely clearly the same darkness for both lines.. So exciting!! :happydance:

Anyway, sorry for rambling on, I'm feeling a bit over-chatty this morning...And thanks again!! :)

xxxx

I had really bad cramping in my first few weeks too, and it was nothing...And by bad cramping, I mean I was on the floor with a bag of frozen veggies, unable to move :S I am sure you are fine! :) And yes, it's normal for it to be darker! :hug:

PS LOVE the new avi!!

Wow! I hope it doesn't get that bad!!! :wacko: I haven't felt any odd twinges so far this morning, just a horrible stomach ache....

P.S Ha, thanks again! :D

Thanks all!!! :D :hugs:

4 weeks today!! (Though I think it's perhaps a little bit out..)

AshleyNichole: Haha, I know I know... Thing is I was talking to Megg in the chatroom and she asked if this was my month and I said yes...I didn't really believe it!!! Wow. :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"