I'm Pregnant!!!

PurplePeacock

Reaction score
I'm pregnant! We have been ttc since the middle of October, and every month I have thought that I've had pregnancy symptoms and then my period would start. Well this last cycle, I quit focusing on it and stopped charting, as I was becoming quite frustrated with ttc..

Well, a few days ago my husband commented that I wasn't acting like my period was about to start and I just shrugged him off and didn't think anything of it. I have been feeling very tired and my legs have been so sore- they feel like I have just ran a few miles and cramped up. So weird... I also woke up in the middle of the night last night & thought that I was going to be sick, so I took a few tums and went back to sleep.

TMI... My cycle has been 26 days long, and my period always starts in the morning when I first use the restroom. So, when it didn't start this morning I thought why not just take a test and see, it will probably be negative. So I took a cheap Walmart test and jumped in the shower! Positive! So then, I took the Target test and Positive!

I had bought a onsie in anticipation of telling my hubby. So I quickly grabbed it, threw in the tests, and woke him up. He was barely awake and asked if it was an early birthday present, his birthday is on the 23rd. I told him to just open it, and then I immediately started crying. He was so worried and then shocked & happy! Wow!

Ladies, i am so excited and scared... I wasn't even sure that I would be able to get pregnant, & now I am!

This is my first pregnancy and I just want it to stick. I found out when I was a teenager that my uterus was only half the size it should be and that I only had one Fallopian tube. When I talked to my gyn about ttc, she said it was a wait and see in regards to getting pregnant, and then carrying to term.

I go to the doctor, February 10th for my first ultrasound and appointment!

According to a pregnancy calculator I am 3 weeks 5 days pregnant. Does this sound right if the first day of my last period was December 20th? I know they calculate it differently than the Clear Blue Pregnancy Test.

My Pregnancy Symptoms so far...

Sore boobs, very sore legs, smells bothering me- sense of smell is so strong, headaches, and having to use the restroom constantly, some nausea, really tired.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 42
Aw congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"