i'm pregnant!!!! :)

ohmybabybump.

mommy to nalani <3
Reaction score
i got my bfp this morning!! omg i'm so excited!! i can't believe it!! i knew i was all week but now i know for sure!!

thanks!!! https://i46.tinypic.com/kbx8ac.jpg

baby dust to all!!

fyi...this was my first cycle using cbfm and doing a hand stand after bding!! LOL

Congrats! Must have been the handstand technique that sealed the deal ;)

lol i know!! that was my first time doing that, i'm swearing that's what did it!! lol

Congratulations hon x

Congratulations hun think i will be trying the handstand technique if i dont get me BFP this month lol

xxxxx

Congrats babe!

wot made u think u wer preg then where u sed u knew u was all week.. what symptoms?? :)Only because im not sure wether or not im preg xxx

congratulations yay......... I would try the handstand thing when I ttc but knowing me I'll break summit !!!!!

Congrats babe!

wot made u think u wer preg then where u sed u knew u was all week.. what symptoms?? :)Only because im not sure wether or not im preg xxx

i broke out all over my face and chest and upper shoulders, really moody mostly sad and my nipples were sore constantly when usually they only hurt a day or so, i was nauseous and dry heaving/gagging all week too this is what really gave it away for me bc i had nver had this happen before. and deathly tired!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->