Im Pregnant!!!!!!!

Miss M I sent you a PM - incase you've not got your alert settings on x

Oh congratulations hunny :)
am so pleased for you

brilliant news!! well done and congrats! :D

xx

Yay congratulations !!! :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

xx

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!

Fantastic news ... have a happy helthy 9mths and don't forget to RELAX!
xxx

Well done hun, fantastic news xxxxx

And my theory about not concentrating on getting pregnant, has been proven to work again.
If you dont expect it, it happens. Worked that way for me too. congratulations. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Well, you can ADD ME to your "theory" Louise ... we had been TRYING HARD for 8 months straight, I finally gave up and I wanted to lose a little weight first and all and EVEN HAD MY DOC write up a script for WEIGHT LOSS medicine to HELP, and ONLY DID IT ONCE THAT MONTH -which was WAY different than every other month because ALL THE TIME WE WERE TRYING we were doing it about every other day -MOST of the month ON TOP OF making sure we got the right DAYS in -we EVEN DID TWO ROUNDS (two months) of CLOMID -and I had OB put it on hold, and we had planned to wait 3 months, then DO CLOMID AGAIN .... well - hubby had been GONE alot through the month, traveling for BUSINESS so we REALLY only met up ONCE that month, and we had JOKED about that for weeks believe it or not, saying how GLAD we were that I wasn't on the Clomid because we'd have NOT been ABLE to hit our days we had to on that month, because we had such a horrible "sex month" ....

LO' AND BEHOLD, MARCH 7TH WE FOUND OUT THAT THE ONE TIME WE DID IT, WAS THE CONCEPTION DATE THE DOC GAVE US, AND WE WERE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE STILL can't believe it ..... But THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Congratulations on your new pregnancy!!!!!

LOL well it does disappear in the end so don't be panicing when it does :rofl:
YOu are right Wobbles. My test result only lasted a day so if i hadnt have read your reply then i would have been worried! I wanted to keep it as a momentum. maybe the urine dried up or something!:wacko:

Digital wasn't it?

The old ones last hours & I think the new ones (reminded me of the advert sooo funny) a couple of days.

I've seen girls say they have kept theirs but not digi's! If I was to do that I would allow the result to appear an remove the inside of the test well all but the result strip :| :lol:

:happydance: :happydance: congrats hun wishing u a happy an healthy 9 months.x

Well, you can ADD ME to your "theory" Louise ... we had been TRYING HARD for 8 months straight, I finally gave up and I wanted to lose a little weight first and all and EVEN HAD MY DOC write up a script for WEIGHT LOSS medicine to HELP, and ONLY DID IT ONCE THAT MONTH -which was WAY different than every other month because ALL THE TIME WE WERE TRYING we were doing it about every other day -MOST of the month ON TOP OF making sure we got the right DAYS in -we EVEN DID TWO ROUNDS (two months) of CLOMID -and I had OB put it on hold, and we had planned to wait 3 months, then DO CLOMID AGAIN .... well - hubby had been GONE alot through the month, traveling for BUSINESS so we REALLY only met up ONCE that month, and we had JOKED about that for weeks believe it or not, saying how GLAD we were that I wasn't on the Clomid because we'd have NOT been ABLE to hit our days we had to on that month, because we had such a horrible "sex month" ....

LO' AND BEHOLD, MARCH 7TH WE FOUND OUT THAT THE ONE TIME WE DID IT, WAS THE CONCEPTION DATE THE DOC GAVE US, AND WE WERE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE STILL can't believe it ..... But THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Congratulations on your new pregnancy!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! Im also a believer in this "theory" obviously its not the case in all circumstances but most the time it happens when you least expect it, I do think relaxation helps, hypnotherapy is a great idea!

Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->