im pretty sure im out... next month it is

JasmineFrame

Reaction score
I tested at night right after I came home from work I barely squeezed out anything I peed in a clean cup and I used the digital generic brand of testing and got a "Not Pregnant". AF is due is 2 days and I tested on Monday

First morning urine is usually the best to test with before AF is due; I think it's something about the chemicals you're testing for are higher in the morning or they're more concentrated at that time??

I'd give it until AF shows or a few more days and make sure to test in the morning as soon as you get up :)

Awe, hun. Don't give up hope just yet. You could have ovulated later than you thought or you could just have a late implanter. I didn't get a positive pg test during one of my previous pregnancies until well after AF was due. I thought I was out too. I will keep my fx for you!

well no AF I felt my cervix last night it was super high and closed feeling and around AF its soft and low so idk I haven't given up hope I guess just yet

I always get BFPs after AF is due so don't count yourself out, especially if you are getting symptoms 😊

Well AF was suppose to be here on Thursday she still isn't here ... and I got a BFN with a dollar store pregnancy test which I read aren't very sensitive but I called my doctor this morning to see if I could have a blood draw

Sounds like a plan. Only other reason could be a chemical. When I had one I got the faintest of lines I could barely see. I tried another test and was negative. I started bleeding a week after AF was due. Hoping this isn't the case for you, but it's always something to be aware of. Also some people dont get positive tests for weeks and they are in fact pregnant 😊

well im really hoping I am pregnant with my rainbow baby but im not going to get my hopes up

Ladies don't give up hope. I can now honestly say your not out u til AF shows. I have just got a BFP at 11dpo, AF due Saturday. Praying so hard that this one sticks.
Seriously I felt so out, no obvious symtoms, felt the same as I do every single cycle. I was totally fooled!

It ain't over till the af shows! I've read about women not getting a BFP until a week after their missed period.

I think im out too... 11dpo and bfn. The last time I had an early miscarriage I was able to get a faint positive at 11dpo.
I feel very cramping especially in the morning hours.
I took my last test, so I'm just waiting for the little jerk face to arrive .... ugh. Really thought I timed this one perfectly :(
Good luck to the other ladies! Baby dust to all! :)

I'm pretty sure I'm out, ive had quite a few pregnancies and always would have symptoms by now. AF is due Sunday and total lack of symptoms other than my usual pre AF sore boobs, my temp is up today at 8dpo but that's the only positive! Xx

I honestly think I am out too. BFN on FRER this am (8ish dpo).. (I know, its really too early to test - i just wanted the bfn over with!) and had AF-like cramps on 6-7 dpo. Was so sure AF would be here by now even though shes early!

You never know ladies, fingers crossed for everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"