Im Ready...is he??

A

annetteplus3

Hubby and I have a 4 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. After having #2 15 months after having #1 we said we were done. Both were unplanned. We agreed he would go get a vasectomy. Well he missed two different appointments. So I am taking it as a sign that we aren't ready to be done. I have gotten "baby fever" on and off since my last one way born. I am a sahm and hubby makes enough money for an addition. We have the extra bedroom and we have a mini van. I have recently mentioned having "one" more and he seemed a lot more into it then he has in the past. I am going to be ending my period tomorrow and last night we bd'd and at first he talked about wearing a hat but i told him no. He did pull out but the towel that was near the bed didnt have much of anything on it so i'm guessing he was a little late. How do I tell him I don't want him to pull out anymore.

I need to have more children, what do I do if he says hes done??

Just tell him how you feel about having another baby and what are his thoughts on expanding the family. From the looks of it I think he would love to have another baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->