I'm so glad i'm not going bk to work after Maternity!!

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Well u all might have seen my posts about the Nappies as a gift and me going self employed!!

Well today it just topped it all off!!

I have been off sick since the beginning of May with a doctors not till Saturday just gone.

i arranged with my manager ( he is horrible and hates me ) that once my sick note runs out the week i would of had off in the middle of may i will take this week w/c 2nd June then start Maternity on the 9th June. He was like yep thats fine sort it all the HR Direct etc.. so i did tht like 3 weeks ago!!

Today i get a call from the women who does the rotas from my department asking me for a sicknote to cover this week as HR had asked her to call me as they hadnt had one. I explained that i didnt need one as i was on holiday etc..

she said oh well ur manager isnt in this week!! i was like i dont care this is what we have sorted and thats why u wont have a sicknote cos i'm on holiday and then i start my maternity next week!!

they make it sound like i'm making it up and just dont want to go into work!!!

i'm just so glad that my own business is taking off and working out for me cos i cant go bk to tht dump!!!

i'm fed up!!! i still havent even had a letter about this stupid disciplinary they wanted to do which was like 3 weeks ago i had the investigation meeting!!!

well if they send me a letter once my maternity starts i'm going to tell them to go do one since i'm not going into work while on Maternity leave!! plus its been nearly 2 months since tho whole thing happened anyway with the stupid nappies!!!

Sorry for long post and the rant just needed to get it off my chest :)

xx

:-( sorry u have had such a rubbish time at work, just wanted to add, generally if you are having a disciplinary two weeks is the maximum time between investigation and disciplinary and I think by law if 28 days have passed then they can't take you to disciplinary x

I would ring up next week when your manager is around and ask him what he is playing at. Because it will be you that looses a weeks wages- not him.

Was any of this put on writing? Did you officially inform HR of the date you were starting Mat leave?

HR Direct know when i'm starting it as i have had my forms though and i have signed them. its mainly the stupid holiday that he hasnt sorted out. which is so annoying! well they havent contacted me to say i'm not getting paid holiday. Well lets hope they dont contact me then in the next week and abit then they cant touch me!! they are the worst company to work for EVER!! My dad and brother work for them to in a different store and they have loads of problems too!!

i dont really want to call them up just incase tht makes my manger think about the letter and then sorts out the meeting!! we dont even go in to do our shopping or me to see my work friends cos of this cos i just dont want the stress of them messing me around and stressing me and my baby out!! they know my history but they dont give a monkeys!!

XX

Sorry Hun, some people are just incompetent aren't they! Hope u get it sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"