Im so mad !!!

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Not pregnancy related but i gotta get this out my system. Its my dad. Hes being really horrible. He lives in the midlands and im in N'west
This is what hes done;
Meant to visit at christmas- didnt show up, no phonecall
Meant to visit in march - didnt turn up again, no phonecall
He got married in march- never got invited i found out afterwards
tried for a month to phone him in jan everyday never answered once- he said he locked his phone in the shed,
for the next month i tried to phone him in feb all the time- he said a family member was gravely ill which i later found out was a lie,
Now hes saying hes left his phone in lanzarote when i finally got hold of him in his work,
Dont know why hes being so off with me.
Im having his first grandchild and hes not even interested at all. Hes already made his excuses not to visit when baby arrives in July :cry::cry:
Sorry for the rant im just wound up

:hugs: hun, i haven't seen my dad since i was 10...can't really relate to how your feeling but you obviously want him to be a part of your life, hope he changes hun xxx

Aw sweetie, I'm sorry, it must be tough. Hope he comes to his senses soon, but if he doesnt, well, all I can say is- it's his loss. He is missing out on a relationship not only with a wonderful daughter, but with his beautiful grandchild. More fool him.

xxx

Aw sweetie, I'm sorry, it must be tough. Hope he comes to his senses soon, but if he doesnt, well, all I can say is- it's his loss. He is missing out on a relationship not only with a wonderful daughter, but with his beautiful grandchild. More fool him.

xxx

Aaaww thats so sweet. Thank you xxx

I just wish he would act like a dad instead of constant lies. Ive got two other sisters and a brother all younger than me. They ask me to contact him all the time and i feel so horrible when he ignores us. He never asks how i am and never asks about bubs even though its his first grandchild. I think hes got his new life with his new wife and step-kids down there he is not bothered with us anymore :-(

I think that's so sad honey. He really got married and told you AFTER??? Wow, that must hurt so much. I can't say I understand, but I just feel so bad for you. My dad passed away when I was 3 months pregnant, and there's nothing I want MORE than for him to be here with us, and see his first grandson. Your father is STILL HERE, and sounds like he's going to make no effort. It's sad. It's almost disgusting. I really home he comes to his senses dear. Your baby is part of his blood, he better want to see him once he's born!
Good luck with everything dear. :hug:

As if its not bad enough with my dad my OH has now decided to start blackmailing me over something else. He just started a blazing row over the phone with me. Im so fed up. Why do they all think they can treat me like crap? Ive had enough of it.

:hug: that is awful hunni im really upset for you :cry:

I dont see my dad anymore coz I got sick of being the one who had to do all the running :(

If I were you id concentrate on the rest of my family and try to forget about him as he doesnt sound like he is worth it TBH :(

maybe if you stop contacting him it will make him realise that he is gonna lose you? maybe that will be enough for him to make the effort & contact you? :hugs: xx

:hugs: You can't be the one doing all the running all the time. He obvisouly doesn't deserve a daughter like you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->