i'm so new to this and i have pics

A

alli.s

k ladies here are my OPK i did two (such a waste ugh) i thought the first one messed up because the stick turned all pink and i freaked out but after i found out that was normal now i've wasted one, anyways i can see a tiny bit of a line dunno if that means pos is coming soon or not.. i may hold off and test in a few days, only CD 8 and this is only my second month off the pill.

Do you guys see the lines too? does this mean OV is on its way? i took this pic after about 8 minutes on the first and 6 the second

Attachments

• IMG-20110629-00180.jpg
    IMG-20110629-00180.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 27
I'm in a similar situation in month 2, wondering what the hell too!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/658421-hypothetically-speaking-little-help-noob.html

I can see something there tbh on your pic. The other tests I have done have been whiter than a white thing in snow...not like yours. But again I am a noob x

i dunno :( i dont know if faint lines are significant for anything, i will test on CD 10 and see what happens

It is an individual thing - some people have lines like yours all the time and they just get darker at O until they are darker than the control line. Others have no lines at all and then a sudden change at O. I have had both happen depending on the opks used.

I would keep poas until you get darker lines!

Hi Hun,
on your tinker it says 8 days untill ovulation soo u shudnt really be seeing lines yet... untill Id say start testing 5days before 2pm and 7pm - ish.. and then you should start to see somthing... x

oh dear, okay i guess i just will always have the lines, is that a bad thing? is okay to wait and test on CD 10 or 11? i only bought 25 strips

I get faint lines any time of the month and then ovulation is only when the line is as dark as or darker than the control line. Testing at different times of the day changes the darkness of the line too like Laura said between 2pm and 7pm are best for true surge levels apparently. Try spotting your cm too as this may help tell you when you are ovulating. Hope this helps xx

Hope you get your :bfp: soon x

Yeh of course... is your tinker in line with your propper dates... I got through soo many opk's wen I first started... but once you get used it it it will be easer lol...
Yeh start CD10 I did this cycle as I took cloimd and can ovulate anywere frm CD10 also watch for ewcm... goood luck :thumbup:

This is got cd15 for mee 1 day late... but I never had such a dark opk... but just as dark as control line is pos..

Attachments

• IMAG0174.jpg
    IMAG0174.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
ah okay ladies thanks! i just came off bcp so i was told to start testinf from CD8 just incase,i think my body went back to normal pretty quick though so i will try on CD or 11, i have a 30 day cycle so we'll see how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->