I'm so nosey :)

Hi guys

Well I am Lorraine 28 and pregnant with first baby. Married in august and after planning the wedding for 2 years!!!! I fell pregnant and was 22 weeks when i got married. But wouldnt change it for the world.

Hubby is a police officer (detective), I work as an emergency medical dispatcher for london ambulance (in a nuthsell i am the 999 operator who stays on phone and gives advice etc till ambulance arrives). on maternity now tho whoop whoop! :happydance:

so here we are on the best day of my life....
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9781056&l=85013a56b6&id=786540236

Hello this is me :blush:

im from sunny scotland :rofl: Even saying that makes me laugh!! were all dying of heat exhaustion if it goes over 10 degrees :haha:

Im 24 and expecting my 1st baby after an ectopic and mmc at the beggining of the year

oh and im addicted to bnb!

xx

Attachments

• alana.jpg
    alana.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone i'm 27 and from Cheshire, have always lived here. i'm a stay at home mum to my 2 year old daughter and her little borther is due in jan concieved after miscarriage and 2 chemical pregnancies. DH is 28 and was born in Israel but has lived here since he was 5, his mum is english and came back over here after divorcing his dad. He can't even remember speaking another language :haha: oh and he is a self employed Joiner.

can;t wait to read about everyone :flower:

Attachments

• Photo1138.jpg
    Photo1138.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo0833.jpg
    Photo0833.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
Hellllllooooo :D im sinead :D im 19. this is my second pregnancy i am having a baby boy && calling him lewis david :D my 1st pregnancy ended with a missed misscarriage :(:( i have been with my bf for 17 months :) i do love him soooo much!! but he really gets on my nerves most of the time these days loool. mean i know!!!! i work for my local council which is okiii!!! but i really wish i didnt have to be there lol!!! ohhhhh && i have 2 other babies in my life thats my doggies buddy n taz :DOhhhh n i would LOVE to have babies with danny dyer!! Yummmy Yummmmmmmy :D hahaha

P.s i have just noticed i am on my last box of my ticker!!! woohhhhoooo get me hahaha

Attachments

• Mwaaaah.jpg
    Mwaaaah.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 10
my OH looked at the screen just as i posted the message saying howcome you never put me on there, you put you on there, you put the dog on there but leave me out so here is my OH on a good day :haha:

hahahah

Here are pictures of my fur-babies, and a (rather unflattering) picture of me at 24 weeks. I can't find a picture of OH on my laptop, but you can kinda see him in my avatar...well, a little bit of his face!

I'm Sarah, 20 years old, OH is 30 and our first baby is due March 1!

We live in Norman, Oklahoma and I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma..only a year and a half away from being a social worker! I also work full-time as an electronics associate at Walmart :cry: (won't be going back after mat. leave though!) and he works as a computer tech at Best Buy Geek Squad.

Attachments

• Moment pictures 157.jpg
    Moment pictures 157.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Moment pictures 098.jpg
    Moment pictures 098.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 24weekresize.jpg
    24weekresize.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 21
Hi, I'm Lily and I'm 20 expecting my 2nd child (a boy!). MY husbands name is Tim and we were married a month after our DD was born (she's 15 months now). Our parents have the same friends, so We've known each other for ages, but when I was 12 (he's 7 years older then me, but he's young and fun) he went off for college and we re-met on christmas day I was just 17, we liked each other right away but didn't get together till that june (we both were shy and both thinking that the other thought we were to young/old iykwim) but we've been together ever since and we had our DD Kathryn a month after my 18th birthday (she wasn't planed but she's the best thing that's happened to us, she really is such a joy).
What else? I'm an artist, haven't done much art since my DD was born but I'll get back into it when I adjust to having 2 LO's. Here's a pic of me at my baby shower last sunday, not the most flattering but its recent (and there is a pic of my DD as my avatar):

Attachments

• 16652_1293958594179_1386720016_30849344_8142642_n.jpg
    16652_1293958594179_1386720016_30849344_8142642_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 31
Hi Girlies, Love this thread btw!! I am Emma i'm the blond one and i am 20 i am from Newcastle but moved to Rotherham 2 years ago to be with my boyfriend :blush: my OH is 25 and i love him to bits!! We have been living together for about a year and a half and been together for 2 and a half years.This is our first baby and we cant wait, were expecting a little girl :cloud9:

I am a Credit Controler and go on maternity leave on the 12th Feb 2010 cant wait!!

xxx

Attachments

• emma2.jpg
    emma2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 22
Well im Ginny, im 21 years old. My other halfs name is Joe. We recently moved into our first place together - so just getting used to clearing up after him:dohh:

We are expecting our first baby - a little boy - who is due on the 9th feb 2010.

We have been together for 4 years now :cloud9:

This picture is us in dominican republic together :)

Attachments

• me and joe.jpg
    me and joe.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 41
Im Becy im 18 years old i live in nottingham with my dad pregnant with 2nd baby ..(unexpected misscarriage didnt know i was pregnant until i got rushed into hospital) .. but anyway having a baby boy 22nd january (or could be 15th january as iv been told im a week ahead :shrug:) Me and FOB have split but we was together for just over a year and were really close still just going to see what happens between us might get back together if we sort things out but not sure at the mo... Also i have a fur baby i will post a pic of him aswell as me and FOB :) x

Bailey my fur baby
Bailey.jpg

Me
Becy.jpg

Me and FOB
Becy and Jamie.jpg

great thread! My name is Lindsay, I'm from Belfast and my oh is Barry. I'm 24 and he is 28. This is our first baby, it's a girl, and we are calling her Poppy. She is due on 22nd Feb. The pic is us last year on my 23rd birthday.

Attachments

• 00000.jpg
    00000.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 22
Oooh cool idea for a thread!

I'm Jen,I'm 20,21 in April :D

I've lived in Devon 3 years but I'm originally from Wiltshire.

I had 3 miscarriages and then my little girl Ophelia (that's her in my avatar with me).
I used to work for a fetish company but now I'm a stay at home mummy and wouldn't change it for the world.

Oh and now I'm expecting a little boy,Lennon,on January 6th :D xxx

This is me and my hubby at last year's Christmas party.

https://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt333/NoodlesandFlump/xmas.jpg

My name is Nicki, I'm 27 from Liverpool but I live in Cradley Heath in the West Midlands. I've been with my hubby for 7 years and married for 2 and a half and this is our first baby.

Wow I feel old but here goes, my name is Anneliese I'm 27, I have been with OH (30) for nearly 9 years, we brought our first house together when I was 20 he was 23, we got married in June 2008 and had a fairly tale church and castle wedding, horse and carrige, long train the lot. We have had 3 m/c on our way to this baby I had a lap&dye + tubular surgery and cyst removed last new years eve and after nasty infection decided to leave trying for awhile. We booked in to start chlomid and 2 days before I discovered I was pregnant and a few months later here we are. We live in Cheltenham, I currently work in IT project management but am planning on becoming a child minder at the end of next year so I can stay at home with bean. My best friend is my brother and my OH is amazing!!!

No idea what this little bean is all I know is it is so special and so wanted I just can't wait.

Bit shy to add pics but this is me!!

xx

I'm Aimee, as my user name is! 26 form Huddersfield, not the best place to live.

My husband is Wayne who is 27 we got married on the 24th of July this year.

We have a little boy called Kayden who is 6 he is gorgeous and so funny but a little terror.

Hubby is a care assistant and i am a lady of leisure at the mo hehe although i am qualified in Hairdressing and Beauty therapy.

We had a missed miscarriage in Feb last year and we believe it was a girl as girls don't survive in DH's family :(

This is me with my LO and the dog:

Oooh cool idea for a thread!

I'm Jen,I'm 20,21 in April :D

I've lived in Devon 3 years but I'm originally from Wiltshire.

I had 3 miscarriages and then my little girl Ophelia (that's her in my avatar with me).
I used to work for a fetish company but now I'm a stay at home mummy and wouldn't change it for the world.

Oh and now I'm expecting a little boy,Lennon,on January 6th :D xxx

:rofl: :rofl: How did I not know this?! I'm giggling my head off here.

Becyboo- your doggy is so cute! Also, where abouts in Nottingham are you from? I went to uni there and loved it :D

Okay myself-

I'm Katy, I'm 20, my OH is 22. We met at uni and were inseperable from the day we got together pretty much. I didn't finish my degree as I was ill and moved back home to the Wirral and OH moved with me. We lived with my mum for almost a year before getting our own place. We got engaged in Feb this year and were intending to get married in 2010/11 but now that's on hold until we can afford it after baby.

I'm pregnant with a boy and due 17th feb.

This is me and OH:

Attachments

• london2.jpg
    london2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 16
firstly - great thread

secondly - i feel old lol

ok i am Suzi (33) and i live near dundee scotland with my dh alan (53) and our 2 leah (8) and jack (6) baby number 3 (for me - 5 for alan lol) is due on 18th january - she was a huge surprise but a very welcome one

my dh works as a bus driver in dundee, and i am a taxi driver - i did have my own taxi but i am not going back to work full time after baby arrives so am just planning to work a day or 2 a week for someone else

this is me, alan and jack last year in spain - leah took the pic lol

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/suzib76/P1010100.jpg

and this is just me lol

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/suzib76/DSC00001.jpg

Have posted to the bump thread, but...

I am 35 years old and live in Bath, England. Married (for the past 12 years), but this is our first child. Husband shy, so no photo of him...

https://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/UpperClassChick/reduced_cropped_bump101209.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->