I'm so nosey :)

Love this post!

I'm Catherine 31 from Belgium. I've been with my OH for a little more than 4 years and this is going to be our first baby! well, this is not completely true, as we also have a fur baby, a calico cat named... Mitsuko!

I work as an HR assistant in a small company, the pay isn't so great but I love the work atmosphere and my colleagues are great. I'm going on maternity leave soon and I know I'm going to miss them a lot!

This is me a couple of weeks ago:

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2740/4178421412_416c21520b.jpg

im caroline, im 28 & my dh is 27, we have been married since march of this year. We moved to Oman this summer but are moving back to England again at the beginning of March as I have found living here a bit hard! Im a teacher (although not currently working as living abroad) and dh is an account here in a hotel. this picture is of us last christmas at his work christmas party:

Attachments

• n647626314_691.jpg
    n647626314_691.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 16
Rightyhoo......

Well, I'm Emma :flower: 25 from Suffolk, UK. (Originally from Essex - yey!!)
My hubby and I have been married for 3.5 years and have been together since 2001.
Hubby is a builder, and is 33 in Feb.
We moved to rural Suffolk with our cutsie wootsie (but rather naughty) terrier 'Reggie' who is a Lakeland x Patterdale :winkwink: and now live 'the good life' with our chickens (ex-battery hens we rescued) and our home grown veg!!

We were TTC for 5 yrs and really thought it wasn't going to happen, so were slowy coming to terms with that (I left my job as a building surveyor to work locally, we were about to get different car, rent some land, get more animals instead etc.) and boom!! We got our BFP!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are now VERY, VERY excited about the impending arrival of our much awaited bubba. Can't wait to meet him or her :cloud9:

Most evenings are spent in front of the fire, curled up with a good book (my laptop is broken :growlmad:) so stuck with iPhone as and when....
And......we don't own a telly!! (Yes, we are mad apparently!!) Hubby got rid of it one day when he was sick of watching crap, and we have never replaced it!!

Here's hubby and I on our wedding day :wedding:
https://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr298/elhaines/IMG_0171_edited-1.jpg

And here's one of Reggie the pooch :wave:
https://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr298/elhaines/100_0204.jpg

Rightyhoo......

Well, I'm Emma :flower: 25 from Suffolk, UK. (Originally from Essex - yey!!)
My hubby and I have been married for 3.5 years and have been together since 2001.
Hubby is a builder, and is 33 in Feb.
We moved to rural Suffolk with our cutsie wootsie (but rather naughty) terrier 'Reggie' who is a Lakeland x Patterdale :winkwink: and now live 'the good life' with our chickens (ex-battery hens we rescued) and our home grown veg!!

We were TTC for 5 yrs and really thought it wasn't going to happen, so were slowy coming to terms with that (I left my job as a building surveyor to work locally, we were about to get different car, rent some land, get more animals instead etc.) and boom!! We got our BFP!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are now VERY, VERY excited about the impending arrival of our much awaited bubba. Can't wait to meet him or her :cloud9:

Most evenings are spent in front of the fire, curled up with a good book (my laptop is broken :growlmad:) so stuck with iPhone as and when....
And......we don't own a telly!! (Yes, we are mad apparently!!) Hubby got rid of it one day when he was sick of watching crap, and we have never replaced it!!

Here's hubby and I on our wedding day :wedding:
https://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr298/elhaines/IMG_0171_edited-1.jpg

And here's one of Reggie the pooch :wave:
https://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr298/elhaines/100_0204.jpg

Awww emma your beautiful!! And NO TV, mind you I spend all my spare time on bnb now anyway xx

Awww emma your beautiful!! And NO TV, mind you I spend all my spare time on bnb now anyway xx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

:blush: Oh I wish!! haha!!

To be honest, so do I - and we just don't get time to watch it. It's something I don't usually shout about, as people seem to assume we must be weird!! haha
OH has a lovely Macbook (which I have currently stolen so i could post piccies!!) and we watch some iplayer or C4 on demand stuff when we have time.

I HATE photos of me!! My hubby is sooooo photogenic and I always look awful!! I have a feeling their are gonna be lots of pics of bubba and daddy.....taken by mummy (then I can get my paws on the camera!!) so people won't take pics of me!! haha :dohh:

I am gonna ook back through and have a look at everyone xx

ah fab thread!!

Well im Kym, 22 (only just tho!)
OH is Fergie, 21
Been together 4 1/2 years, living together for nearly two.
Bought a house together in Feb, had to wait for it to be built then found out i was pregnant a month before we moved!

Expecting our first baby, a girl, who is the first girl in Fergie's family in 38 years!!

Both work full time for construction companies (diff ones)
also work at Peterborough United FC

Have a cat called Samson (who's birthday is our anniversary, aahh)

I'm working towards becoming qualified in British Sign Language

OH and I are car enthusiasts...have owned 10 106's between us (madness...) currently have 3 cars, one being a track 106 which the engine has fallen out of (yes fallen out lol)

I LOVE mint matchmakers... yum!

I HATE swimming in the sea, im terrified of fish!

I love Tinkerbell :) dunno why, she's just a ledge lol.

so here's me an OH
mwenferg.jpg

and me a couple of weeks ago
DSC00207.jpg

oh and Samson :)
samson.jpg

hello. Im new here and new to the thrid trimester. I dont have a picture but can be seen and added on facebook holly-jayne shaw. I work for the nhs on reception in radiology. Im starting my mat leave in 7 weeks. When i will be almosy 35 weeks. I live with my partner of almost 5 years matt and this is our 2nd pregnancy but 1st baby. Hello all

Hi all,

I'm Emina, 29, from Rotterdam, Holland.
I've been together with my OH for over 10 years, we're not married, but have been living together for aaaages.

This is my first pregnancy and I'm finding it all very exciting. I'm due on March 10th and we're having a girl (she's in my avatar pic).

The pic was taken at the end of June at my SIL's wedding and I was already a couple of weeks pregnant without knowing it, so hopefully the alcohol didn't do much damage to my LO.

Due same day as me!!!!

Yaaay! How are you coping so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->