I'm so scared somethings going wrong again

I'm so sorry to hear . Nat I woukd see about being started on the progesterone once u do decide to try again . You've been so strong and even with ur little ones party u had everyone else in mind before yourself. Don't rush back to work take some time
For yourself and look after yourself .you are in my thoughts xx

I'm so sorry to hear . Nat I woukd see about being started on the progesterone once u do decide to try again . You've been so strong and even with ur little ones party u had everyone else in mind before yourself. Don't rush back to work take some time
For yourself and look after yourself .you are in my thoughts xx

Well my bereavement mw is going to see about getting me an appointment with a consultant. I think I need to see what they say and be checked for hormones or whatever they need to do, I don't know that this is low. I'm sure it's not wise to take it if your not low. They don't even normally do anything after 2 mc, only after 3 but with my history of a stillbirth as well, they are doing something now.

I only work Monday eve's and saturdays so I'll be back at work on saturday.

I'm so sorry for your loss! I had two losses in a row (both before 6 weeks) before my latest BFP, and my doctor put me on a pretty low dose of progesterone without checking my levels. She said it doesn't hurt to take it even if you aren't low, but there is the possibility of it helping maintain the pregnancy. I am now 10 + 3 and saw the heartbeat at 7+4. Good luck and I hope you get your rainbow baby very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->