I'm soooo excited...

C

Ceejay123

Completely random, but... My cars been out of commission for a couple of months, due to needing a new turbo. £370 turbo + £150 Labour.

I've had a call, and my cars ready! So darn excited. No more being stuck in the house when OH is out. Me and LO have been stuck in all day because it was meant to be ready this morning, and I am soooo looking forward to having my freedom back.

Yay little Mondeo <3. Can't wait.

Yay! Living without a car is a nightmare...

Oh gosh it has been! I've been sharing my partners - Which has been a nightmare. If he's out for the day - Im stuck in the house. If we have an argument, I can't go out! We live nowhere near anybody :( I'm so glad it's home <3 haha

Oh good!!!! I hate being without car!!!!im excited too we sold our house today!!!yay!!!finally after 4months on the market!!!we are desperate for bigger place and now we only got 3 days to find new house and put offer on it(oh is going away for month that's why we need to find one quick)we need to vacate out house until 5th January.
I'm sorry I know it's not related at all to your car but...I'm so excited too !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->