I'm sorry but I have nobody else I can talk to about this :(

Just be normal with him... if he see's your ok with contact and it's not harming you or the baby he should start relaxing a bit more...

atleast he's aware of the potential risk and isn't smashing away like a cement drill!!!

Glad your feeling a bit better!!

Just be normal with him... if he see's your ok with contact and it's not harming you or the baby he should start relaxing a bit more...

atleast he's aware of the potential risk and isn't smashing away like a cement drill!!!Glad your feeling a bit better!!

That did make me laugh!!! Lol thank you so much for that :hugs: XXX

i work in a pub, i have a lot of friends who have had birthdays, i dont have a bump, i dont have a "high risk pregnancy" (well i do, but nothing i can do to help/prevent), so i dont have to stay in, and ive been going out having fun with my friends (why shouldnt i).

Got accused of not acting like a mum/parent and going out & sleeping about etc.. i was SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been seeing a guy whos fascinated with the pregnancy read up all about Madison's turners etc, listens to her heartbeat and is such a nice concerned guy. more than i can say for her father! (ha!) lol

... How are parents supposed to act?? If your sat in depressed it'll do more harm to you and baby so too right you should be out having fun!!

... You've hit the jackpot with that guy!!

Big difference between father and daddy!!!

Oh bless ya hun, Hugs.
My bf has gotten super cuddly since me being pregnant which was hard at first cause I didn't want to be touched :( he thought it was him. Luckily now I think my body is settling down a bit and I'm loving the cuddles :)
We do still occasionally have sex but nowhere near like before I was pregnant, it's normally me wanting it now though lol but he's the same he's not really bothered at the moment which is fine by me as I'm getting the affectionate

Baby Boyle... what a tit! It sounds as if you and Madison are better off without him the offensive loon! Big hugs to you both and cool about the new guy and you do not ramble... seriously have you read my posts?!!! When is Madisons next scan? X

Oh bless ya hun, Hugs.
My bf has gotten super cuddly since me being pregnant which was hard at first cause I didn't want to be touched :( he thought it was him. Luckily now I think my body is settling down a bit and I'm loving the cuddles :)
We do still occasionally have sex but nowhere near like before I was pregnant, it's normally me wanting it now though lol but he's the same he's not really bothered at the moment which is fine by me as I'm getting the affectionate

I think thats it though. Because even cuddles are pretty much off the menu now. I'm so happy for you and your OH though that things are getting easier on that front :flower: XXX

Argh bloody phone.
Getting the affection other was, he too at first told me he was frightened of hurting the baby. Maybe just leave talking for a while and just go about your normal day maybe if your not 'going on about it' ( no offense I've just been told that when I keep talking about the same thing) he will think hold on a min and make and come to you :)

If he carries on CeeCee... throw him on the bed, jump on top and just cuddle him... and if he tries talking just tell him to shut up, he's evil and you need a cuddle now or you'll have no items left in the house!!! :)

Argh bloody phone.
Getting the affection other was, he too at first told me he was frightened of hurting the baby. Maybe just leave talking for a while and just go about your normal day maybe if your not 'going on about it' ( no offense I've just been told that when I keep talking about the same thing) he will think hold on a min and make and come to you :)

I think you ladies are right I just need to act normal and stop pressuring him and then maybe he may come to me instead. I guess I always automatically think it's me because I have very low body confidence. Maybe he is just scared. Thank you XX

If he carries on CeeCee... throw him on the bed, jump on top and just cuddle him... and if he tries talking just tell him to shut up, he's evil and you need a cuddle now or you'll have no items left in the house!!! :)

Thanks Kaileymonster maybe thats worth a try!

Baby Boyle... what a tit! It sounds as if you and Madison are better off without him the offensive loon! Big hugs to you both and cool about the new guy and you do not ramble... seriously have you read my posts?!!! When is Madisons next scan? X

lol thanks, this one has a stable job, older etc.. we arent "together" but we arent with other people so looks promising :) Not bothered by whatever though just lil bub :D

Madison's next scan is on Friday, itll be 16wk2d think its to check her progress etc, and make sure everythings looking better and not worse. Its at Kings again in London so they have those AMAZING scanners and im excited about seeing her beautiful face again!

Will probably be getting scanned monthly until shes past about 24wks i think, just for peace of mind for me & consultants. Hopefully they will do more!

I was really bad & googled the turners images and there was images of babies that were terminated with the fluid on their necks smaller than she has, heartbreaking :( :(

How is everything going with you?

I haevnt been on here that much in the past week or so so i feel i have a lot to catch up on lol!

xxx

I can't even speak my words properly bow I can't even type them argh I hate baby brain lol

lol thanks, this one has a stable job, older etc.. we arent "together" but we arent with other people so looks promising :) Not bothered by whatever though just lil bub :D

Madison's next scan is on Friday, itll be 16wk2d think its to check her progress etc, and make sure everythings looking better and not worse. Its at Kings again in London so they have those AMAZING scanners and im excited about seeing her beautiful face again!

Will probably be getting scanned monthly until shes past about 24wks i think, just for peace of mind for me & consultants. Hopefully they will do more!

I was really bad & googled the turners images and there was images of babies that were terminated with the fluid on their necks smaller than she has, heartbreaking :( :(

I haevnt been on here that much in the past week or so so i feel i have a lot to catch up on lol!

xxx

Google is the devil! I refuse point blank to search for anything on there unless its the nearest takeaway! Apart from the obvious (ie topic of post) everything is fine :) struggling a lot with migraines at the moment but can't complain. Ooh wow! So next friday you'll get to see your cutie pie again! If she's anything like her mummy she will be one strong lady :) X

xxx

Google is the devil! I refuse point blank to search for anything on there unless its the nearest takeaway! Apart from the obvious (ie topic of post) everything is fine :) struggling a lot with migraines at the moment but can't complain. Ooh wow! So next friday you'll get to see your cutie pie again! If she's anything like her mummy she will be one strong lady :) X
#

Ahh :D She will be fine :thumbup: Been speaking to a few girls with young TS children & feel even more positive :D

Did you suffer migraines before the pregnancy? Its weird how your body changes, i suffered BADLY, they disabled me for days, but i have none now :) xxx

me and my boy friend have an underrstanding, he dont touch me and we live quite happy.. lol.. hes afraid and i'm sorta happy about that

xxx

#

Ahh :D She will be fine :thumbup: Been speaking to a few girls with young TS children & feel even more positive :D

Did you suffer migraines before the pregnancy? Its weird how your body changes, i suffered BADLY, they disabled me for days, but i have none now :) xxx

I had maybe 2 or 3 a month before I was pregnant but now I've had either a constant headache or migraine since I was 8 weeks :( the migraines are getting worse the past fortnight though so may phone the MW just to make sure. I have a friend who has Turner Syndrome and she's perfectly happy and healthy :) She's only 4 foot 8 I think but she has an amazing extensive stiletto collection which lets face it every girl wants anyway :) XXX

xxx

#

I had maybe 2 or 3 a month before I was pregnant but now I've had either a constant headache or migraine since I was 8 weeks :( the migraines are getting worse the past fortnight though so may phone the MW just to make sure. I have a friend who has Turner Syndrome and she's perfectly happy and healthy :) She's only 4 foot 8 I think but she has an amazing extensive stiletto collection which lets face it every girl wants anyway :) XXX

Haha!! i have hundreds of 6" shoes, but im 5"8 i feel like a monster in them, btu that doesnt stop me lol. Im actually happy she wont be gigantic, her dads 6"5!!! Urgh!

Sorry to hear you been so poorly with headaches, i know how bad they get :( Sucks as im sure your medication is limited, i used to have to use rizatriptan, diclofenac and diazepam regularly to control them. I think that using paracetomol would KILL me for a headache.. urgh :(

They given you any meds?

More reason for you to stay resting up and your OH to do the housework and cooking ;) xxx

Mine's like that too. I can't quite explain it! I dream about it and we flirt, but when it comes time, we just always seem to have excuses. I think it does do something to their psyche! Like a PP said, their deed is done now, lol! I wouldn't worry about it.

xxx

#

Haha!! i have hundreds of 6" shoes, but im 5"8 i feel like a monster in them, btu that doesnt stop me lol. Im actually happy she wont be gigantic, her dads 6"5!!! Urgh!

Sorry to hear you been so poorly with headaches, i know how bad they get :( Sucks as im sure your medication is limited, i used to have to use rizatriptan, diclofenac and diazepam regularly to control them. I think that using paracetomol would KILL me for a headache.. urgh :(

They given you any meds?

More reason for you to stay resting up and your OH to do the housework and cooking ;) xxx

I did try to tell him that an orgasm would help my headache the other night :blush: needless to say that didn't work. I usually take co-codamol or migraleve or something else which I've forgotten the name of but obviously they've all been banned! Paracetemol just doesn't touch it sadly :( your little girl is gonna be gawjus sunshine and ironically my friends mum (my friend with turner syndrome) was around 5 foot 10 and her dad was over 6 foot! XXX

Haha, its good though im not breeding a bunch of giants!!! lol :D

OH MY GOD i couldnt think of anything worse than sex with a migraine.. UUUURRR!!!!!

I think i did once, and i nearly blacked out and puked! hahaha!! Good on ya if you can though ;)

On another note - Ann summers has a sale........ lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->