I'm sorry but I have nobody else I can talk to about this :(

Haha, its good though im not breeding a bunch of giants!!! lol :D

OH MY GOD i couldnt think of anything worse than sex with a migraine.. UUUURRR!!!!!

I think i did once, and i nearly blacked out and puked! hahaha!! Good on ya if you can though ;)

On another note - Ann summers has a sale........ lol xxx

I was desperate... I would've tried anything to get him to acknowledge me in that way. Maybe Ann summers will become my future now :( All my family are 5 foot 6 and under so no chance of giants in that gene pool lol XXX

A lot of men are just afraid of hurting the baby. It happens often and it has nothing to do with you... HUGS!

your not the only one my husband has 'gone off me' too :(

We had sex loads when i was around 8-9 weeks on holiday. Then we went like over 2 months after been home with nothing :nope: then we finally DTD an now its been nearly a month again and nothing :( One point i was really horny an was doing alsorts whilst cuddled up to give him the idea i was gagging for it!!! yet he didnt even try or say he didnt want to tonight, Makes me feel so awful x

your not the only one my husband has 'gone off me' too :(

We had sex loads when i was around 8-9 weeks on holiday. Then we went like over 2 months after been home with nothing :nope: then we finally DTD an now its been nearly a month again and nothing :( One point i was really horny an was doing alsorts whilst cuddled up to give him the idea i was gagging for it!!! yet he didnt even try or say he didnt want to tonight, Makes me feel so awful x

:hugs: it sucks doesn't it? I've tried everything... I even dragged out my sexy black lace undies and nice stilettos and greeted him at the door with that on... he just asked me what was for dinner. I'm sorry you're going through it too hun :hugs: I don't know whats worse the fact I feel like I'm a rhino and he doesn't fancy me or the fact I feel surplus to requirements. Hmmph X

Mine hasn't gone off sex but he has admitted to feeling a little strange sometimes, (I think like one of the PP's said, in a kind of 'perverted' sense!) because he knows our daughter in there and it seems a little 'wrong' (to him) to be going at it whilst she is! I do think it's sweet that he thinks that way, but my sex drive has sky-rocketed during pregnancy so there is no way he's getting away with holding out!

That said, I imagine that there are many men who are experiencing similar feelings yet are reluctant to admit to them - or perhaps aren't even fully aware of their concerns.xx

Mine hasn't gone off sex but he has admitted to feeling a little strange sometimes, (I think like one of the PP's said, in a kind of 'perverted' sense!) because he knows our daughter in there and it seems a little 'wrong' (to him) to be going at it whilst she is! I do think it's sweet that he thinks that way, but my sex drive has sky-rocketed during pregnancy so there is no way he's getting away with holding out!

That said, I imagine that there are many men who are experiencing similar feelings yet are reluctant to admit to them - or perhaps aren't even fully aware of their concerns.xx

I think this is part of the problem because my hubby finds it harder to talk about really emotional stuff and to express himself fully. I just don't want to get into the habit of us not being close and not talking about it but at the same time I don't know how to break down the barrier and try to be normal about it :cry: oooh shucks here are the waterworks again! XXX

I am having the same problem so your not alone first of all! Second of all I finally got my DH to tell me what the problem was after I accused him of doing every other women under the sun and thinking I am a hideous fat cow. He said no it is not like that it is just that he is afraid to hurt me or the baby since a few times in the early stages we did it I ended up in tears because of hormones and slightly painful sex when we got to rough. We still have not really been intimate since he told me that. But as everyone says it will get better and you just have to reassure him that he is not hurting you and that if something is uncomfortable you will move and fix the issue before it becomes a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->