I'm sorry Indigo, I'm sorry dmom

You guys are the bestest & I messed it up. I'm so sorry

Please know I want only the very best for you guys :hugs:

of course we all want the best for them and all
:hug::dust::dust::dust:

XOXOXOX

is everything ok??? cebethel are you ok? your status says 'other'
Im so out of the loop :cry:

I have no idea why this sorry and love fest is here but I want in on the action! big hugs all round... and cake, we need cake too!!!

hmm new business idea, cake you can post and stays fresh, cake card anyone? (don´t steal it ladies I´m gonna make my millions with this one!)

LOL great Idea Natsby! Can we make that a Red Velvet one please? HAHAHA

LOL great Idea Natsby! Can we make that a Red Velvet one please? HAHAHA

I would never say that I make a Red Velvet cake better than a good ole southern girl but I must say, my Red Velvet is delish! It's my favorite cake!

Maybe I could have ace cake makers strategically situated around the world and call them when an emergency delivery was needed. Mon you available to work your county?
NS aren´t you another super baker?

well I am all about that cake batter YUM... There is a place in Los Angeles called Yogurland and they have the Red Velvet Cupcake Batter frozen yogurt....YUM-O!

I'm doing ok, just kinda lurking & now thinking of red velvet cake :thumbup:

Maybe I could have ace cake makers strategically situated around the world and call them when an emergency delivery was needed. Mon you available to work your county?
NS aren´t you another super baker?

Yes mam! Or I could come and help you in Spain if you wish. My family is originally from Barcelona :winkwink:

I'm good at cake yeah, have never made a red velvet one though, that is a uniquely American cake I think - but I'd be happy to have a crack at it.

Actually slightly stressed by a boyfriend induced decorating disaster so if I'm unable to sleep tonight maybe, hmmm, I don't have any red colouring in the house though.

Let me know, I'd be happy to share my recipe with you. Red Velvet cake can be a bit detailed but it's my fave.

So what did the BF do? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->