I'm starving!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm just hungry all the time!

With Caitlin I was pretty much normal I got a slight sweet tooth as I'm not a choccy person unpregnant so I have that back but BADLY ...I also want cakes and Mmmmmmm all the cakes from my ASDA shop have gone and I want more :hissy: I want to just EAT EAT EAT only thing is when I make chicken dishes I seem to be leaving most of the chicken eatting the rest but Pizzas, chinese and tonight a big fat chicken kebab ...He gone to get me it :blush:

What colour was your bump (mums) if you you were like this or anyone now who knows colour of bump?

I really think this is a boy other than the fact I've not had morning sickness again everything seems a tad different or loads different - I actually don't think I'm carrying as heavy either!

I heard that boys actually product something to make the mothers eat more (the buggers). Certainly my mum gained more with the boys but her last 3 pregnancies were boys and she sys she'd 'given up' by then.

I'm starving too!

I'm starving all the time and i'm having a little boy.

Also like you i've had no morning sickness :)

Hmmm this thread makes me wanna go get a take away for tea lol, oh will kill me!!

im constantly eating...junk mainly and im having a boy! i never had a sweet tooth before being pregnant either but now all im craving is chocolate and cakes :)

I ate no end of junk through the 1st & 2nd trimester & had a boy

I can't stop eating! But all I want is sweet fruits!! Im eating like a bird basically. All day non stop but small meals! Cant believe I've only gained about 5lbs so far..I feel like Ive gained like 50!!

bet ur defo on the BLUE TEAM !!!

LMAO looks like im the odd one out!! Ive been eating like a horse pretty much all the way through, for anything and everything and im a pinky!!

I'm not sure I can blaim baby for all the cr*p I'm eating :lol:

im Always eating. I cant stop. i will have dinner, then have some crisps then get some fruuit and then go any munch on sweeties. So mabey it is something to do with carrying a boy
xx

I'm always eating junk. But that hasnt changed coz I was like that before I was pregnant. :rofl:

I cant stop throwing up all the time! just after throwing up again it missed me this morning and wanted to clear out before I ate. now I ate i have to sit here with severe nausea and hope it dont come up. I did go through about 1 week of eating none stop but now back to hormones all over the show and sickness. i am very peed off sittig here all dizzy and sicky!

i'm hungry all the time, especially for savoury food, whereas pre-pregnancy I had a REALLY sweet tooth. Will find out (hopefully) in 10 days what sex LO is and see if increased hunger means a boy.

LMAO looks like im the odd one out!! Ive been eating like a horse pretty much all the way through, for anything and everything and im a pinky!!
Pinky may have a winky?

You had a 4d though right? :rofl:

I ate pretty much normally with Hannah

Mmmmmm....I'm sat here eating minty Aero Bubbles:blush:

Well, my 1st was a boy.....and my appetite didn't really change.

This time, I'm having a girl, and am eating everything in sight!!!!

IM always starvinggg for munch food, being pregnant really makes you notice how much crap you eat, i practically live off sweeties!

If there is food there....
I'm having a girl, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->