I'm such a horrible mom.

i find that even though all of our babies were tried and planned i get like this in the 2nd trimester (i know you're in the third) but, perhaps this is when you get these thoughts because of hormones or something.
i have never said i would give them up but usually along the lines of... ''i dont want this baby'' even though they're all i have ever dreamed of and have made my life so amazing.
each smile ans each cuddle makes it all worth it, i hope you get back to yourself asap, i know how hard pregnancy rutts can be! xxxxx :hugs:

Don't feel bad! It sounds like you said it to get at your husband, not your baby. The baby didn't hear or understand and it's not how you feel anyway. You were just trying to hurt your husband in the middle of a fight - hormones raging, stressed, it's normal!

dont be upset we all get scared and worried sometimes and it can make you feel this way.
iv got a dd and would never dream of leaving her but iv been stressed and depressed at times this pregancny and the thought crossed my mind a few times just leaving my baby with oh and running away with my dd. i believe its cause i no my dd but my son hasnt arrived yet once you hold your baby in your arms you will have a rush of love and bond then. pregnancy is hard and scary at times but once lo arrives all will change.

And he's not even here yet.
Me and OH got into it, and lately I've just been so depressed and stressed out.
and I said:

I wish I never got pregnant, I'll give him to you, I don't want him

I'm sitting here crying, and just cannot believe those words came out of my mouth, I waited so long for him, and this miracle, and I said that. :cry:

What kind of soon to be mother says that? :cry:

I'm such a horrible person.

Your post made me :cry::cry::cry:

I've said some stuff much worse to my husband when I was angry...things like "I wish I never got pregnant, I hate you for knocking me up, now my body is ruined and it's all your's and the baby's fault, and etc." I only said those things to hurt him. When I realized what I had said, I cried even more because I felt so so guilty. :cry: My poor baby. He's all I've ever wanted and I couldn't believe I said all those things to husband. I just keep telling myself it's just the damn hormones. I'm glad hubby understands. He knew I never meant any of it. The guilt is what kills me. :cry: My poor baby. I love him so much and I can't wait until I finally get to hold him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"