I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

thanks again girls
I have been in just horrible pain
taking so much medicine just to make sure I don't pass out along with a heating pad
this morning I have really heavy bleeding and lots of huge clots (they scared the crap out of me)
I hope I can just make it through the day at work and I HAVE to go because I am the only math teacher left.
I just hope I get the worst of it over today so I can breathe easier tomorrow and start to heal.

thanks again girls
I have been in just horrible pain
taking so much medicine just to make sure I don't pass out along with a heating pad
this morning I have really heavy bleeding and lots of huge clots (they scared the crap out of me)
I hope I can just make it through the day at work and I HAVE to go because I am the only math teacher left.
I just hope I get the worst of it over today so I can breathe easier tomorrow and start to heal.

Hope you're feeling better soon, good luck tomorrow! :hugs:

OMG HUn :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this :cry: My heart goes out to you...

Aww!! I'm so sorry honey!!! But I want to chime in too with other ladies...I had my first loss at 6+1 on Sept 17 and got pregnant with Haley on Oct 29th (give or take a day). It can happen!!

I know this thread is old but i just read it through and i wanted to say how sorry i am :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->