I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

sorry to hear that hun :hugs: it happen to me a few times.its still heartbreaking.
try and not test until af is late next time.sometimes we only find out these things when testing from very early xxxx

Mindy, I'm sorry this is happening to you right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

Oh my gosh mindy....
I'm so so so so so so sorry hun
We all love you and are hear for you
I know how much this hurts! it's devastating.

So sorry its not your turn hun. xxx

aww babes im so gutted for you and your in my thoughts, virtual hugs to you and hubby, all my love xxx

I know words can't make it better, but I am truly sorry. It seems so cruel... no one should have to go through this!!!! :cry: :hugs:

I am sorry Mindy. I so know how you feel. Even with testing after Af is due a BFP would of showed and then gone for me and I am sure it's the sane for you.

Are you going to have investigations done to see why this keeps happening?

I send you tons of love and hope you feel ok soon.

XxxxxX

thank you ladies
My heart feels better when I know so many people out there care
I had an argument with my mom yesterday about, she didn't believe and I had to prove myself to her that I was actually pregnant
It hurt so bad but she apologized later and said she just didn't want me upset and if it didn't happen, then I wouldn't have to be upset
Anyways, I tried to be useful yesterday and shaved our dogs down and flea dipped them. I had a cigarette for the hell of it.

I'm trying to look at the positives like:
1. at least I KNOW, FOR SURE, that I CAN get pregnant
2. this was only the second round of clomid that REALLY worked(my temps shot up sky high after O) (the first round was iffy)
3. This round of Clomid was the first time that me and dh bd'd during my fertile window (last time, he was 2 days late because he was in Ohio)
4. Even tho my hcg was low, when it was still ok, my progesterone levels were good and not low so I know the Prometrium works.

What does this all mean? It was the first month that EVERYTHING went like it was supposed to and I did GET PREGNANT. Now, I just believe since everything else was good, it had to have been the babe itself, probably something chromosomal, where I could not do a thing to help it.
Looking at it this way gives me hope for the future and maybe we will have our little baby.

PS. Dr said that if my period started over the weekend, he wanted to put me on clomid right away because a mc even an early one can mess my cycles and such up.
I haven't really started yet tho. I mean I had some light bleeding yesterday, more than spotting but less than flow, it was brownish in color. This morning there was nothing, even tho I know it just needs time.
I have been having sort of weird pains on my left side but nothing horrible, but I definitely will keep an eye on it, just in case it's something worse.

Thank you again girls for all your support. It helps so much to have you all out there helping me through this who have gone through this kind of stress before.

:hugs: Mindy i know ur grieving and may not want to hear BUT after my early mc i fell preg 3 weeks after i stopped bleeding and now im nearly 20 weeks preg so it can happen hun.:hugs: xx

Me too! Actually, it happened twice to me! I fell pregnant in May but M/C 3 weeks later, was pregnant again by the time I was supposed to get my next period in july but M/C, then was pregnant by the next due period in August. That little baby is now 2 years old and healthy as an ox :)

Im glad you are feeling better Mindy <3 and those are some seriously good things you listed, you are blessed, and it will happen for you to term. <3 ..
LOTS of hugs and positive energy your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->