I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

thanks ladies for all of your support through all of this
when I got home, there was a really bad storm and we didn't have internet

the doctor called and said the level was down to a 3.6 and progesterone took a nose dive to 6.5, so he told me to stop taking the progesterone supplement so my body could let it go naturally. I was lightly spotting yesterday, but now I'm definitely bleeding. Had to put a tampon in this morning. I was crying all last night and now I hope my puffy eyes stop swelling by Monday for my work. Dh was wonderful and got me pizza and put in a movie and rubbed my back, and held me while I cried. The thing is, I told myself I wouldn't cry. I told myself that I needed to expect them to say my level was a 2 and it was over. But as the dr told me, my eyes welled up with tears. It's raining here the last two days so it's almost like the clouds and I are crying in unison.

:hugs: I am so sorry Mindy! I know this is horrible for you...I'm glad your DH is there for you and supporting you. I wish with all my being that this didn't happen...you'll be in my prayers hun!!

I'm so very sorry Mindy :hugs: I wish there were more I could say :cry:

I am so very sorry :( This is such a sad time. What a wonderful man you have to be there rubbing your back, be so grateful that you have each other and you WILL have a baby. Your body knows how to get pregnant and each and everytime you are a little bit closer to your little family. :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear this. Been following this thread from the start. xxxxx

Oh hun, how sad. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Awww mindy ive been stalking this thread from the beginning.... Lots of Hugs sending your way hunnie :( x

Im sorry girl. Praying for your heart to heal fast, and it will happen for you. Stay strong. Lots of hugs <3

I'm so sorry hun my thoughts are with you and your hubby xxxx

Awwww, Mindy hunny, I am so so very sorry!!! :hugs: :hugs: I know how hard you have been trying for so long because i have been following you and I know how hard it is not to get your hopes up because I do the same thing every month as well. I am so glad that you have DH there to help you get through this!! My heart goes out to you hun...:hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->