i'm such an awful mummy

MummyMummy

Reaction score
gawd. i'm so horrid :( y/day i picked baby up from school all ready and excited to go out and take him park (as you all know this is a big deal as i never go out with the spd/pgp) we went park everything was great then mcdonalds cause hewas thirsty and hungry. all good. on way to grandparents he was going on about his 'yuckys' aka the gurkin so when we got nans i was trying to get that off him, carry water/milk/cup drink aswell as bag with food in. i dropped the milk and water andi felt like such a big heffa and so embarrased :( the water ran under the car :( told baby go into g/parents then put cup drink and bag of food on wall as i drove, got water, drove back etc etc and as i was doing that baby got cup drink from wall and then dropped it all over the floor :'( and i was so angry and frustrated and shouted at him to get in the house and then when i got in nan was saying 'aww come here, your only a baby aren't you?always shouting at you' (undermining me as she ALWAYS does and it's getting really effing annoying after 3years of it!!)proper mollying him!!! after me just shouting at him cause he'd been naughty. i was that gutted about the drink (i don't know why i was?) and the way nan had been i shouted at him to get in car and drove home while he was crying the whole time then put him in bed from around 2pm-5pm when mr.man came home :( i'm so horrid. idon't know why a cup drink mattered so much, itwasn't like i had agrump on all day kwim? but i just proper flew off the handle :\

xXx

Your not an awful mummy, its called hormones, its like there are 2 of us the nice one then the evil twin sister.
We all have bad days just enjoy the good days more xx

One word hun....HORMONES!! Don't worry about it, your little one will forgive you after some cuddles. My son is nearly 7 and he said the other day that he hates me coz all i do is shout and i realised he's right, i am a grumpy, twisty, unreasonable cow lately. I think it really is down to hormones though and generally being fed up. :hugs: your not a bad mummy, just a stressed mummy xx

he keeps saying 'mummy i'm sorry for spilling your drink mummy' :(

hope it is hormones because i right now i just can't be bothered with anything latly and cry so much.it sounds awful but i have no patience or time for baby and now i look forward to him being at g/parents, i still miss him but when he's here it just feels like he's always in theway :(

xXx

U shouldnt be underminded, that would set me off with the hump stright away!

U shouldnt be underminded, that would set me off with the hump stright away!

it's annoying but at same time, my nan and grandad are helping super much right now because of the spd/pgp so it's a no win situation because i can't do it alone right now cause of the pain. kwim?

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->