I'm very confused.

nicolew

Reaction score
I'm new to this whole thing but you ladies seem to all help each other out so much! I thought I'd ask for some opinions on something. I've taken a bunch of pregnancy test since Thursday of last week all coming up positive and getting darker but never as dark as the control line. I went to the doctor today and their test came up pretty faint. They even told me it was negative at firsr. Drew some blood and I'm waiting on results tomorrrow. Now I've had chemicals and miscarriages so my first thought was this is what it was that my hcg is dropping. Soon as I got home I took a test that was very dark. Does anyone know what else it could be to cause this? I'd post a picture of the one I took when I got home but I can't figure out how to.

Where you reply to post there is a Go Advanced button hit that add your comment then right above that a tab you can attach photos . Also Dr tests I think take more hcg to be very positive. Good luck with the blood work and congrats.

Thank you! I switched to desktop version and see it. I'm just concerned because the pee test was barely there at the office. This is the one when I got home.

Attachments

• Resized_20180419_165619.jpg
    Resized_20180419_165619.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 25
Thank you! I switched to desktop version and see it. I'm just concerned because the pee test was barely there at the office. This is the one when I got home.

You're definitely pregnant test look great! :happydance:

I thought so to until the doctors test scared me! Thank you!

I thought so to until the doctors test scared me! Thank you!

I wouldn't worry I know easier said then done but like I said there tests take more hcg. Keep us posted on blood work:flower:

The sensitivity of tests vary a lot. FRER can detect hcg of less than 10 some tests are 100 or more. Doctors often use less sensitive tests(I don't know why). It's also always possible it was a dud test. You lines are lovely and dark.

Thanks yall! I will let you know what the news is tomorrow.

They never called me today. I'll have to wait until Monday. She told me to be prepared because the test was so faint for how far I would be so that's what I'm doing and testing here and there to see if anything is changing.

I think if it was an urgent concern they would have called you today, I don’t think you have anything to worry about I’m sure 😊

If your hormones were not high enough you wouldn't be getting such dark lines at home. Honestly I think there was something wrong with the doctors test. It could be the hook effect? The hook effect is when your hcg actually becomes too high to bond with the ani body strip.

I called them and they said they just didn't have my results in yet. I've been trying to keep my mind off it all weekend and praying for some sort of news tomorrow.

Good luck I'm getting my blood work done today

They called and said my levels were low and they wanted to have them repeated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->