I'm worried now

Lois22

Mum to Emilia
Reaction score
I'm not one to take loads of tests to compare. I thought as I done a digital last Sunday and it said 2-3. I would just do one today and it still says 2-3. :(. Surely should be 3+. I've not got any symptoms yet apart from peeing loads.

Xx

no advice hun just wanted to say im sure there is a reasonable explanation x

Hopefully it's all ok as if was bad surely would change down to 1-2.

I'll just have to wait and see for my scan at 12 weeks. As can't afford buy another test really lol.

Xx

Those tests are so unreliable!!! These posts come up all the time on here!!! I wouldn't worry at all hun!!!! So many things can affect those conception indicators... I've come to dislike them very much just because of all the worry and stress I see them cause...

Try not to worry, I had exactly the same thing when I was pregnant with my son. I tested on the Monday and got a 2-3 week result, then when I tested a week later it was still 2-3. I tested one last time two days after that (9 days after original result) and it went to 3+ within seconds, it didn't take the usual couple of minutes to think.

x

I would agree. Those tests should really only be used as a yes or no. They are not reliable for anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->