Imac/veet, whatever it's called...

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
What ever you call it, its a load of crap!!!

Iv done my legs and under my arms, left it on for 10 mins and still had to go over it with a razor.

What a waste of 5 quid!!

Yeah I agree. I used it a few years ago and was highly disappointed. It stinks too x

Yep i always leave it on longer then recommended but I still need to use a razor.

you know what, it NEVER works for me, but i did my oh's back (gross, i know) with it the other night, and it worked a treat!! ive a funny feeling its all in how you remove it. i used a scrubby sponge to take his off and was smooth as a smooth criminal after!

Nair worked really well on my legs when I used that, it smells friggen awful though, so I don't like to use it... no matter how hard they try to scent it, still stinks of chemicals. It makes your legs smooth though!! I had to literally wash my legs, put it on and sit on my toilet seat for the recommended time (what 10 mins? or thereabout).. trying not to touch anything with my legs so my feet were up on the side of the tub spread lol.

I had poor results from Veet also :shrug:

I agree. I've just started trying Nair for coarse/dark hair and that works on my legs/bikini but not my underarm. I have to leave it on for the full 15 mins.

I don't find it too bad, the spray is really crap though, may as well not use use anything. I use the tubes
Unfortunatley I have to use it under my arms so if anyone finds a fab alternative/version please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->