• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Immunisations - should I change the date?

Flower

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I've had the date through and its 3 days before we are due to go to a house party (our first outing - so quite nervous about taking LO).

I've not read up on the jabs yet - how long will it take for LO to get over the jabs - should I change the date as it co-incides with the party?

Jack usually feels a bit grumpy for the rest of the day, however we give him some Calpol after the jabs and then some before bed and the next day he is back to his normal happy self :)

Sam was a bit grumpy for the rest of the day but was fine the next day after his first jabs - the second lot were a bit worse (grumpiness lasted 2 days) but he was still feeding and sleeping ok...just not quite himself. I'm sure it'll be fine for you to go if it's 3 days later :D x

If the party is three days later I would think you´ll be OK. Sam had his first lot of injections on Monday and on Tuesday I was supposed to be taking him to a mother and toddler group, but didn´t bother in the end as he still was a bit grumpy. By Weds he was pretty much back to his normal cheeky chappy self.

It really depends on the baby....Hannah's jabs affected her for 3-4 days :(

Give your LO some calpol or something before and they shouldn't really be effected

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"